Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I'm going long and low. What's your thoughts on a bike. [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have pics of your P4

Size?
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going long and low. What's your thoughts on a bike. [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no pics, but I ride a 58 in both.... could probably use a 61 in the P4

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going long and low. What's your thoughts on a bike. [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DA is on the way in a 58.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going long and low. What's your thoughts on a bike. [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
DA is on the way in a 58.
Sweet! Congrats on the new acquisition!
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going long and low. What's your thoughts on a bike. [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm currently running pad stack 628, pad reach 551 (to pad centre) on a 58cm Felt DA. Cockpit is Zipp Vuka Alumina with a Felt 110x0 degree stem and a single spacer under the armrests.

It took me a while to set up the rear brakes correctly, but all working fine now. I swap between Hed Jet 9 and Hed Jet disc which have different rim widths, but the only adjustment I need is to wind in/out the brake levers to adjust the cable length.

The chainstay clearance is a little tight, but there's just enough room to avoid the bulge on the wheels rubbing.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm going long and low. What's your thoughts on a bike. [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you ever get the 3D printed brake adapter? I'm looking for a solution on my P4.

BoulderCyclingCoach.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next