Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD7,000) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [P5X Biknd Helium Bag, HED Jet Plus 6, 9, & Disc Wheel Combo, ROTOR 2inPower, Rotor QXL, Stages Power Meter, Feedback Omnium Portable Trainer, Giro Aerohead TT Helmet...]
Quote | Reply
UPDATED March 23TH 2018

This is BRAND NEW condition Cervelo P5X w/ goodies for sale - USD$7,000

The bike has lifetime warranty and most components are still under warranty for another 5 years

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qfGlTOS08k4wyGhL2

The Bike (bought July 2017)
Cervelo P5X Medium – Di2 Ultegra version (lifetime warranty)

Components installed (bought Aug 17 or later):
Ultegra Di2 full set (came with bike)
HED Jet Plus 6 Front (used 2 races - 5 years warranty left)
HED Jet Plus 9 Rear (used 1 race only! -
5 years warranty left)
Drag2zero arm rest (installed)
Profile Design aero bar (installed)
Cervelo P5X aero bars (never installed / unused)
Cervelo P5X arm rest (never installed / unused)
Di2 TT shifters (brand new, unused)

USD7,000 for the entire package above.

P5X Biknd Helium Bag (can be used for any other bike) SOLD - shipping photos here (https://photos.app.goo.gl/y6IazLATpqVf87cu1)
HED Jet Plus Disc Disc SOLD - shipping photos here -
(https://photos.app.goo.gl/GHG1unOphbiaBPuD2)
Rotor 2inPower AERO 110BCD MAS Compact (installed on bike now) USD 750
Rotor QXL Chainring (52/36) USD 100

If you search my username you will see in my other posts that I came from a BMC TM01. Seriously buyers please PM your email and questions. Feel free to leave your phone number if you want me to call you for a quick chat.

Thanks
Last edited by: CaptainSnail: Mar 22, 18 21:01
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5X for sale (mint) w/ LOTS of goodies - USD9,800 [CaptainSnail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance of unloading the Jet Disc separately??
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5X for sale (mint) w/ LOTS of goodies - USD9,800 [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trainer sold.

Bike still waiting for new home
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD8,500) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [CaptainSnail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
post updated
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD8,500) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [CaptainSnail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am I missing how a Cervelo warranty is transferable?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMs replied
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD7,000) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [CaptainSnail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD7,000) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [CaptainSnail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested. Please get in touch with me. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested on the HED Disc and Giro Aerohead. Whatsapp: +51977512852
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD8,500) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [aravilare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aravilare wrote:
Am I missing how a Cervelo warranty is transferable?

it isn't, that's false advertising.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD8,500) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the drag 2 zero armrest?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD8,500) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not "transferable" but due the course of my a claim for a fautly bolt, I never had to prove I was the owner per se. I have the full claim documents to back this up.

And if anything both myself and my dealer will have no problem claiming warranty on behalf of the second owner. It's literally just sending in a one page form to the original dealer...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'ed
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5X for sale (mint) w/ LOTS of goodies - USD9,800 [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the aerohead sold?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of very close offers. 7k plus shipping is my bottom line.

Thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that a dog's nose that pops up in the corner of the XMAS pic?

Love the photobomb!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD7,000) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes it is =)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in chainring... pm sent. Thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale P5X?
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: MINT 2017 Cervelo P5X for sale (USD7,000) w/ LOTS of new parts for sale [Tardelli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's sold. Thanks for the inquiry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the aerohead still available? If so, what size and color?
Quote Reply