Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canyon Speedmax angled spacer for aero bars
Quote | Reply
Loving my new Canyon Speedmax CF SLX but need a bit more of an upward angle on the aero bars. I already have the angled spacer kit from Canyon installed which gives a 9 deg angle but I need a bit more.

Anyone have a good solution to get a better angle?
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax angled spacer for aero bars [joafr339] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wattshop out of the UK have angled pads.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Drag2Zero makes them too. Quite expensive tho.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a look on time trial forums (uk) for a guy called Jason Swann. He makes custom angled shims that sit underneath the pad but on top of the clamp if that makes sense. I've had both 10 and 20 degree ones made for my Giant Trinity. £20 for the set which is much cheaper than d2z or revolver.

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/...ents#comment-1738212

Craig
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax angled spacer for aero bars [twirpburrows] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have both versions of Jason Swanns angled spacers. You replace the original bolts with countersunk bolts that go through the pad and spacer. The 10 degree is 1,5 cm high, the 20 degree is 2,3 cm. I used the 10-degree version a large part of last season but am currently using Canyons own angled-spacer kit. Unless you have very short forearms or are keeping the elbows far away from the back of the pad I guess the 20 degree version would require reversed ski bends as extensions. Canyons angled-spacer kit in combination with zipp vuka evo 70´s is a similiar fit for me as the 10 degree tilt-spacer with zipp vuka evo 110´s.
Quote Reply