Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P5X Medium
Quote | Reply
I have a like new Medium P5x with etap and enve wheels available for sale. I have ridden it maybe 50 miles at most. I will entertain all reasonable offers. Someone can get an awesome deal on this bike. I never registered the bike so the buyer MAY be able to get the full warranty. Not certain but I may be able to assist. Message me for pictures. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bike and can give you assurance through the bike shop I purchased it from. I had a horrific crash at RAAM last year that has made it brutal to ride a tt bike any longer. I have sold A LOT on ST over the years and have treated all buyers incredibly fair. I will certainly do the same thing on this bike. Thanks for your interest. Makes me sick to part with it.
Last edited by: iurnman: Apr 11, 18 13:30
Quote Reply
Re: P5X Medium [iurnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iurnman wrote:
I have a like new Medium P5x available for sale. I have ridden it maybe 50 miles at most. It also has a Zipp disc. Will sell for $13k including the zipp disk. Message me for pictures. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bike and can give you assurance through the bike shop I purchased it from. Personal health issues are forcing me to sell it.

Sent you a note about interest in the disc. If you are interested in selling that separately, let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was the disc sold ?
Quote Reply
Re: P5X Medium [leontuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No Leontuna I am going to keep it for my road bike closest I can get to tt these days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply