Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread.. keep adding websites/links, etc [JPeeps05] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure if its been mentioned but Amazon has the 920xt for $199 via Heartratemonitorsusa

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread.. keep adding websites/links, etc [JPeeps05] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Princeton Watches (link below) has 20% off Garmin watches with code GARMIN20.

https://www.princetonwatches.com/products/010-01746-00

I checked and you can get the 935 for 20% off - that's $400! I'm sure that goes for all of the other models as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread.. keep adding websites/links, etc [KingMidas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KingMidas wrote:
Looking for tires and tubes to stock up. Please post if u see any

Planetcyclery.com has Continental GP4000 tires for under $35

Performancebike.com has Michelin tires at a good deal
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread.. keep adding websites/links, etc [desimis1877] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desimis1877 wrote:
I've been looking for a Kuat NV 2.0 bike for a while and could never justify MSRP at $629. Just found it today (2" hitch only) for $424.57 which is an amazing deal. Al's Sporting Goods has this priced at $471.75 + you can get 10% off with code "ALS10" (https://www.als.com/kuat/Search). Shipping is free and tax is limited to just a couple states where they have stores.

They only have the 2" hitch version, but if you have 1.25" hitch you buy a converter.

Hope this helps someone else out there too!

Nice find, as I believe these are often MAP priced.

FYI KUAT does not recommend the converters due to vibrations. I used one once and had clearance issues, but my car sits really low to begin with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a good deal on a HED wheel @ bicycledoctorusa.com. They had good prices on Zipp 808/404 as well. Steve said he'd keep the sale going as long as he could.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread.. keep adding websites/links, etc [jb_11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2XU has 30% off on their US site, and 40% off on Canadian site (for purchases over 200).
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread.. keep adding websites/links, etc [jb_11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jb_11 wrote:
Got a good deal on a HED wheel @ bicycledoctorusa.com. They had good prices on Zipp 808/404 as well. Steve said he'd keep the sale going as long as he could.

Did they share any wheel pricing with you? I couldn't find anything on the website and didn't see anything on here. Potentially looking for an 11-speed wheelset. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread.. keep adding websites/links, etc [miketri7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
miketri7 wrote:
jb_11 wrote:

Did they share any wheel pricing with you? I couldn't find anything on the website and didn't see anything on here. Potentially looking for an 11-speed wheelset. Thanks!

I had to call for pricing, but it was generally ~25% off MSRP on the ones I checked.

He said the best time to Call; 812-825-5050 7-12 noon Monday - Friday
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread.. keep adding websites/links, etc [Zynnd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
for S-Works shoes, try Arts Cyclery .com
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday Deals Thread? [ec6863] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have my 62mm carbon tubular wheels and Pedalsoft aero bar systems on super sale this week. Just scroll down through this Classified section to check them out.
Quote Reply

Prev Next