Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Yes, let's put a colony on the moon... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is such a visionary and economist. Four more years like the last three (except for this last quarter of growth which was more of an accident and not of his doing) and we'll all be living in poverty and standing in line for free food. Maybe you forgot how much our economy has been in the toilet the last three years. Maybe you werent' in the job market the last few years but I was.

I'm a Christian and know lots of good Christians. Just because he claims to live and lead by the word doesn't mean anything to me if he's not qualified to be the Prez.

GWB quote: "When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were," he said. "It was us vs. them, and it was clear who them was. Today, we are not so sure who the they are, but we know they're there." Iowa Western Community College, Jan 21, 2000.

For more great GWB quotes visit http://www.oirishtimes.com/bush.htm
Quote Reply
Re: Yes, let's put a colony on the moon... [tritnow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One quarter of growth? I can give you old copies of the Journal if you'd like...seriously, we've been out of recession for over a year...listen to the news! Even telecom is making a comback!

Sorry about your job search - but it's not W's fault...it might not even be your fault...but facts are facts...the numbers don't lie.....and personal attacks hold little weight.
Quote Reply
Re: Did you know Bush ran a 3:44 Marathon at the age of 46? [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the "word" is deceit and misrepresentation I think you have put your finger on it.

He is "a blind man in a room full of deaf people".
Quote Reply
Re: Yes, let's put a colony on the moon... [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
numbers don't lie indeed...
just have to know exactly what you are trying to measure...
Quote Reply

Prev Next