Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Those new rolled up mattresses [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
We're on our 3rd rolled-up mattress in the past 4 months. They all seem to have a trial period of about 60-90 days. If you don't like it, you can send it back for a full refund.

First was a Casper. The Wife didn't like it (can't remember why but I think it was related to being too firm) so we sent it back free of charge but with the hassle of re-wrapping it in plastic and organizing the pick up. The 2nd was an Leesa. Sent it back because the Wife definitely thought it was too firm, but less than the Casper. We actually still have this mattress after attempting to send it back but the pick up was weird and the company told us to just keep it and donate it to charity while still refunding us the cost. I stopped paying attention after that and the 3rd foamy roll-up mattress arrived about 10 days ago. I haven't heard any real complaints from her yet.

What is your 3rd bed?
Quote Reply
Re: Those new rolled up mattresses [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to go look at the tag. It's a Certipur-Us. I have no idea how the Wife found it or chose it.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Those new rolled up mattresses [iO4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought a Zinus at friends recommendation. They use green tea extract instead of some of the other harsh chemicals. It was worth a try given they are inexpensive. Love it. Bought a headboard and platform for it. Caught a sale last summer thinking was around $400 total. Almost a year later and still loving it. Which is good. No way I'd get it back into that bag and then the box.
Quote Reply

Prev Next