Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I am not sure he has understood who was stupid here.......
Quote | Reply
https://www.theguardian.com/...e-raped-in-captivity

I am pretty certain that had it been me and the kidnappers not killed me, my father in law would have.

Fucking idiot
Quote Reply
Re: I am not sure he has understood who was stupid here....... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd still be worried he's a sleeper or his kids will be
Quote Reply
Re: I am not sure he has understood who was stupid here....... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sleeper and a fucking idiot......
Quote Reply
Re: I am not sure he has understood who was stupid here....... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why did she agree to go is a fair question to ask too IMO
Quote Reply
Re: I am not sure he has understood who was stupid here....... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be fair, who has not talked their wife in to doing stupid shit.........

Though, i agree, so.......fucking idiots.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The wife should immediately divorce him and be awarded sole custody of the children
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
To be fair, who has not talked their wife in to doing stupid shit.........

Though, i agree, so.......fucking idiots.......

Stupid shit is not going to rural Afghanistan whilst pregnant
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suspect his past will now come back to haunt him. If his FIL doesn't get to him first.

I'd love to hear the wife's version of events, as long as he is not in the room to "guide" her answers to an interviewer's questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I took mine to kashmir. Though to be fair she wasn t pregnant
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
I took mine to kashmir. Though to be fair she wasn t pregnant

what year?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Between 06 and 08 i think

There was a curfew. Was after attack in gulmarg. Before new hotel opened in gulmarg

It was amazing. (Maybe except for the 6 months of GI issues my wife had......(

Skiing was incredible
Quote Reply
Re: I am not sure he has understood who was stupid here....... [Furiosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So this winner is back in the news. And in jail for the time being. (But not before being granted a visit with the Prime Minister, bizarrely).

http://nationalpost.com/...e-confinement-lawyer
Quote Reply
Re: I am not sure he has understood who was stupid here....... [Furiosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If he pleads to that his wife will have to choose between him and her kids!

He is one strange cookie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Our boy is back in the news and not for anything good. He's on trial for the abuse of his wife in the 2 months after they returned to Canada, but the abuse started before they even got into Afghanistan. This fucker needs to be put away forever. I hope the kids are ok, psychologically, since they witnessed the abuse nearly all of their lives.

https://nationalpost.com/...9f-9727-e88b62af020c
Quote Reply