Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone commit to the Assioma DUO's?
Quote | Reply
With Powertap & Garmin now in the 3 figure neighborhood, is it worth the $200 savings to go off brand? Looking for people who have made the purchase. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone commit to the Assioma DUO's? [ttreise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't have the Assioma's, but I have been using the BePros for awhile now and it was definitely worth saving the money. They have been solid for me. I would assume that the Assioma's are the same. I have heard nothing but good things
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone commit to the Assioma DUO's? [gsutriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I activated my DUO pedals today and paired them with my bike computer. However, I've not had any luck getting them to transmit power and cadence to the computer's display. I successfully paired them to several smartphone apps too... no luck there either. Anyone have any ideas? I've read some others' reports on the same problem. Their solutions haven't worked for me. Just emailed support, but thought it didn't hurt to ask the forum......
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone commit to the Assioma DUO's? [dosrac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like the activation hasn't worked? I was stumped initially with the requirement to plug them into the charger first thing (even though they had charge), and to activate them with my user details (for warranty purposes).

I've done a few rides on them. Collecting data. They've been solid so far..... I'll have more up on YouTube in the coming week(s) on them.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone commit to the Assioma DUO's? [gsutriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gsutriguy wrote:
Don't have the Assioma's, but I have been using the BePros for awhile now and it was definitely worth saving the money. They have been solid for me. I would assume that the Assioma's are the same. I have heard nothing but good things
+1..

BePro's been solid. Had a few dropouts here and there for a few secs, and a few times where the watt is really high when not pedaling for a few secs, but other than that it's been perfect for 1,5 yrs..
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone commit to the Assioma DUO's? [hhetland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x3 on the BePros. The main complaint is very short battery life. The installation was complicated by today's standards, but wasn't that big of a deal.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone commit to the Assioma DUO's? [ttreise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super happy with mine. Picked them up for $640 on a Clever Training/DCR special. Very initial setup/registration was a pain as my phone wouldn't connect and I had to use an iPad. Since then no problems. I've charged them once in 40 hours of riding just because.

Quote Reply