Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Side job
Quote | Reply
Looking for a job within the community to do on the side from my full time job.
Quote Reply
Re: Side job [Tarnolts44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would love to make you personal assistant and work for me online read mails and deliver payment to my partner online just from your computer and you get paid its never disturb your full time job let me know if you interested thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Side job [lawsoneekart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^

Guys,
Beware of the email or seller as indicated in the title.
New user and only 5 posts. lawsoneekart
They emailed me directly expressing interest in purchasing something. I provided paypal address and instructions. I then get notification from "paypal" that payment has been sent and that funds would be released once tracking details provided.

They indicated my email address in my profile which is not linked to any paypal address.

The email address from 'paypal' looked legit "Service@PayPal.com�" however when you scroll onto that, it is actually: "onlineapprovedetailz@mail2pay.com" The emails themselves look close, but I do alot of paypal transactions and they look different with grammatical and punctuation errors.

Crossed reference by actually logging into my paypal address and there are no funds or indication of transaction- no surprise.

Looks like they person is going for Garmin products.

Please post if you are having similar experience with user and maybe mods can disable account.
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Side job [elf6c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can confirm that I also received a PM from this account, offering to make me a "personal assistant." I ignored the message and deleted.

Brenden Macy
Sports & Entertainment Attorney
I am Drive. I am Grit. I am Determination.
Quote Reply