Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Discounted Custom T-Shirts
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone,

I recently got approved for an Amazon Merch account, and that enables me to upload custom t-shirt designs onto Amazon which can then be purchased through Amazon Prime. The person who uploads the design can set a price through Amazon, and then collect a royalty (Price of the shirt - Fulfillment costs) on each t-shirt purchased. I am offering to any members here who post or send me a message to upload their custom designs (Triathlon related or otherwise) to Amazon and set the royalty to $0.00 so that you guys can get any cool, custom shirts you want for a much more reasonable price than offered through other custom shirt sites.

Amazon does their pricing a little unusually, and doesn't charge any more or less depending on the amount of colors in the design or the color of the shirt. It is just a flat fee- no bulk discounts or anything like that. Pricing is as follows: (Screenshots Attached.)

1 Sided Anvil (Standard) Shirt: $11.53 / Shirt
2 Sided Anvil (Standard) Shirt: $16.23 / Shirt

1 Sided Bella+Canvas (Premium) Shirt: $13.29 / Shirt
2 Sided Bella+Canvas (Premium) Shirt: $18.00 / Shirt

Design Guidelines:

According to Amazon, "Image specifications: 15"W x 18"H @ 300ppi (i.e. 4500 x 5400 pixels), sRGB, less than 25MB."

Who should take advantage of this?

If you are wanting to make a bulk order (20+ Shirts) then this probably isn't for you. If you have a design that is only one color and want to order 10+ shirts, then this also wouldn't be the best option. However, for designs that contain a lot of colors, and for shirts that will only be purchased <10-15 times, then this is a great option for you. Furthermore, as these are made and shipped by Amazon, you can take advantage of their Customer Service should anything not look up-to-par on the shirt. If you are interested in checking out a price comparison between Amazon and Custom Ink, check out https://www.customink.com/quotes and change the shirt / colors included to your specifications.

Timeline:

I'll upload your design, so long as it fits the specifications, as soon as I get your art file. Amazon has to approve each design, and so generally the shirts are available for purchase within 24 hours of submission (Sometimes within 15 minutes- just depends on Amazon). At that point, they are available immediately for Prime delivery + Free returns.

What's in it for me?
Apart from a burning desire to see some more cool triathlon shirts out there, Amazon requires you sell certain numbers of shirts (price doesn't matter) to move up through their tiers and upload more designs. I'm currently in the 25-Shirt tier, and I would like to end up selling 100 additional shirts prior to November-ish so that I can upload more designs prior to the holiday season.

If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to post them here, shoot me a message here, or email me @ southcountyswim@gmail.com . Please attach your design, and also a few color selections you'd like for me to make available on the listing.

Last edited by: swimmonster: Aug 22, 17 17:28
Quote Reply