Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Just in case...
Quote | Reply
...you need another excuse to lose weight or to convince your wife that your tri habit is worth it.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/...h_sperm_040105105306
Quote Reply
Re: Just in case... [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you the remember the "study" back in the 70's that claimed sperm counts were down because of tight underwear. Turned out to be totally bogus.

I think think this study that you reported likely has much more credibility.

But it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, so I guess the average guy can still afford to lose a few million!!

No big deal for guys who have already had all their kids and opted for the big V.
Quote Reply
Re: Just in case... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean wearing DeSoto tights 24/7 in a size to small for me is not lowering my sperm count?!?! DAMNIT! Now I need to go get that vasectomy before any of my (presumed dead) devil spawn can possibly try to precreate and pollute the earth with more people like me....

Heard in the bedroom at Chips house..."no baby, I dont need to wear a condom...you cant get pregnant...I wear tight underwear and tights...."

...."shut the hell up! it is not MY fault my legs are smoother than yours!!!"......

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Just in case... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My boys have already done their work and been retired as well, so I can wear my Lycra shorts any time I want to. Never went for briefs, though. Been a boxers man since high school.
Quote Reply
Re: Just in case... [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, you were either out of the loop or way ahead of your time!! Nobody wore boxer shorts back when I was in high school. In fact, I guess I still don't.
Quote Reply