Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: FLO 60 Front/Rear and FLO DISC All Black Carbon clincher - Never used - $1700
Quote | Reply
Have never used them in a race since purchasing them 2 years ago. Would rather someone be racing on them vs. them sitting in my basement.

Would prefer to sell these all wheels together.

Buyer will pay shipping costs.

PM me with any questions.

Sean
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FLO 60 Front/Rear and FLO DISC All Black Carbon clincher - Never used - $1700 [seanw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If someone takes the wheelset and not the disc let me know what price you are looking at

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FLO 60 Front/Rear and FLO DISC All Black Carbon clincher - Never used - $1700 [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For disc individually? $800 including specialized pro tire + ship. Let me know...

Sean
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FLO 60 Front/Rear and FLO DISC All Black Carbon clincher - Never used - $1700 [seanw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price for just the FLO 60 set?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in just the front FLO 60 if someone wants the rear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year are the plastic chaises?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just checking to see if you ever sold the disc? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FLO 60 Front/Rear and FLO DISC All Black Carbon clincher - Never used - $1700 [sirclesam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sirclesam wrote:
Interested in just the front FLO 60 if someone wants the rear.

I could totally use the rear wheel! Bump for splitting the wheels lower price ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located, please say TX!

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are any of these wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
these still sitting around?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FLO 60 Front/Rear and FLO DISC All Black Carbon clincher - Never used - $1700 [iliketri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have disc wheel.

Sean
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much do you want for the disc?
Quote Reply