Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

3t Aura Pro Pad alternatives
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative to the original 3T pads for the Aura Pro (which seem to be impossible to obtain, at least in Europe, everyone including 3T are listing them as not available).
The left one is in very bad shape after a very wet Race a few days ago, and my Duct Tape temporary fix neither works, nor looks, very good.
It does'nt need to fit perfectly, just work well enough to get me through the summer.

(I am considering a new cockpit, but would prefer to get that from whichever fitter I choose, and that will probably not be until after summer).

Thank you :-)
Quote Reply
Re: 3t Aura Pro Pad alternatives [Ibeti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ibeti wrote:
Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative to the original 3T pads for the Aura Pro (which seem to be impossible to obtain, at least in Europe, everyone including 3T are listing them as not available).
The left one is in very bad shape after a very wet Race a few days ago, and my Duct Tape temporary fix neither works, nor looks, very good.
It does'nt need to fit perfectly, just work well enough to get me through the summer.

(I am considering a new cockpit, but would prefer to get that from whichever fitter I choose, and that will probably not be until after summer).

Thank you :-)

Bumper

I have the same issue, I can't find the pads anywhere and the stock ones are starting to be in bad shape
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
same here... I've asked 3T about them, and they pointed to cradle carbon + pads. I am not paying €95 + postage to replace 1 pad...

one thing's for sure, I am replacing my extensions, and it's not going to be 3T.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if they ship to Europe: https://www.ceegees.com/product/?product_id=204
Quote Reply
Re: 3t Aura Pro Pad alternatives [lemos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
also interesting that the latest P3 has moved away from 3T, and now they are on the PD boat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife had the same issue with the pads. Cee Gees makes a pad for the 3T Aduro. We got them and they work great.
Quote Reply
Re: 3t Aura Pro Pad alternatives [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Cee Gees does post to Europe. I am about to order a set. If anyone else would like to share postage costs (from the US here), let me know!

Quote Reply