Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Profile design aeria ultimate stem? [Ben6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ben6 wrote:
But an Aeria Ultimate Stem V2 is still coming?

It's up on the page and both sizes look to be in stock.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile design aeria ultimate stem? [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
Just to be clear - it's not an Aeria Ultimate stem that's coming. It's a stem with more length options that can fit the HSF Aeria bottle. It loses other features along with a lot of weight.
I have a production sample now so I think that means September-ish for the USA, a little later for the rest of the world. I'm never very clear on what happens in the distribution channels so don't quote me.

Will this new stem offer different stack options to the aeria stem? I am not of the long and low fit category and the only way to fit the aeria system on my bike currently is with all the arm pad spacers and most of the stem spacers.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile design aeria ultimate stem? [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess my trouble is finding out if a shop is selling V1 or V2 - its almost never mentioned. Does anyone know the Item Code, would PRD375593 be the old or the new version of the 70mm stem?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://sportfactoryproshop.com/...ia-ultimate-stem-v2/

think you can get 15% off with first order.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can tell by pictures. The rear cable exit is far bigger on V2
Quote Reply
Re: Profile design aeria ultimate stem? [Stevie_A] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds good, thanks! I was wondering about mounting it under the stem behind the HSF mount, the argon’s brake is at the rear of the fork so there’s space there and the hole for the centre pull is redundant. Would be out of sight when the bottle was attached, just depends whether I den get enough wires through the gap! Possibly be a project for later in the year now.
Quote Reply

Prev Next