Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Twin Peaks [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fulla wrote:
Episode 8 one of the weirdest and best hours of tv in my life!

got a light?
Quote Reply
Re: Twin Peaks [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got a light is one of the lines used by would be muggers isn't it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fulla wrote:

I shoulda been smoking dope for that one - it might have made more sense.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Albert, I hate to admit this, but I don't understand this situation at all.
Quote Reply
Re: Twin Peaks [Giant Steps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giant Steps wrote:
fulla wrote:

If you're confused about Sunday's episode, Mark Frost wrote a companion book that may help explain it. The book is kind of a prequel and addresses Major Brigg's involvement with Douglas Milford (one of the two bickering old men from season 2--Douglas was the newspaper owner who was briefly married to Lana, before he died of a heart attack during sex).
Quote Reply
Re: Twin Peaks [Virginia Plain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:
Giant Steps wrote:
fulla wrote:

If you're confused about Sunday's episode, Mark Frost wrote a companion book that may help explain it. The book is kind of a prequel and addresses Major Brigg's involvement with Douglas Milford (one of the two bickering old men from season 2--Douglas was the newspaper owner who was briefly married to Lana, before he died of a heart attack during sex).

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Re: Twin Peaks [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:
fulla wrote:

got a light?

I gave up, right about there

And our bonus Showtime promo subscription ran out not long afterwards

= We're done

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Twin Peaks [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, so D'Wife just had SHO turned back on [for Ray Donovan, of all things]

How many episodes have I missed, and should I go back in?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm hanging in. I think you missed about 3-4 epis. More time is being spent in actual Twin Peaks, which is nice. Things are starting to come together. But the Doug E and Janey E are annoying me and I really wanna see Real Coop. Oh!!!! And Audrey made an appearance this week!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not that I love you any less, but I kinda figured that's what you'd say, so your answer doesn't really count

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
:D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. I think Lynch did the right thing in making us wait. The payoff was worth the wait.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fulla wrote:
Wow. I think Lynch did the right thing in making us wait. The payoff was worth the wait.

Wasn't it great!!!! I grabbed my dog and yelled, "He's back!!!!" and he jumped up and ran around the room. The whole epi was great. Love the shoot out with Chantal and Hutch, Richard being vaporized. SO GOOD!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
" I am the FBI". Brilliant. now bring on bad Coop!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:
fulla wrote:

Wasn't it great!!!! I grabbed my dog and yelled, "He's back!!!!" and he jumped up and ran around the room. The whole epi was great. Love the shoot out with Chantal and Hutch, Richard being vaporized. SO GOOD!!!

Thanks to Comcast giving us free Showtime last weekend, I was able to finish some things off, Billions - Season 2 and Twin Peaks, specifically

My biggest takeaway is that Phillip Jefferies [before he turned into a giant, cast-iron tea-kettle, or steaming DALEK if you will] by virtue of double double letters, most definitely cheated at marathons, not necessarily by course cutting or bib-swapping, but by manipulating time & space, or creating new realities ... however, his bib is ALWAYS #708, and his finish time is ALWAYS 2:53

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kind of shit was Dougie Jones into in Vegas, before he was incapacitated as Cooper? We start with a hooker, at least THREE hit teams working their way up to him [OK, the little guy was a solo], blind acceptance by the Mitchums when he says "gas up the plane" [did Janey E know there was a fucking plane?]

Audrey's gone bye-bye ... Was Billy her partner when she was in the FBI, possibly killed in line of duty, and the grief made her lose it?

So many pieces of "Why was that there?"

Cooper traveled through at three realities before finding Laura/Carrie; he's almost certainly found a relativity dependable way to go between them now, so does he keep trying until everything comes out right for everyone? One where Laura's not dead, Audrey's not nuts, the coffee is black & hot, and the pie is incredible

Quote Reply

Prev Next