Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Remix 5S for women's
Quote | Reply
Hi, women's! Happy post-tax season (it is a legal holiday in my world!!).

My birthday is in a few weeks. Should my DH get me a Fenix 5S? The smaller girly version? Or do I move from the 920xt to the new 935? Any pics of how either look on women wrists? I'm not a tiny person. But I don't have man sized arms and wrists. The 920xt is dorky huge on me.

If it would look normal I'd wear it as my day watch.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Re: Remix 5S for women's [SLOgoing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the 5S and love it (upgraded from the forerunner 405).

I wear it as an everyday watch. Is it too big? No. Is it big? Yes. I'm heading out right now, I'll do pics and measurements when I get home.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'7" and my wrist is 6 1/8" just above my wrist bone (where they recommend you wear the watch)

Ugh - can't get my photobucket to upload here. PM me if you want and I can send you some pics views Instagram or Facebook.
Last edited by: edbikebabe: Apr 22, 17 14:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there a "smaller, girlier" version? The only thing I see is a band that is shorter in length. Is the watch face the same size for all band lengths?

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: Remix 5S for women's [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri3 wrote:
Is there a "smaller, girlier" version? The only thing I see is a band that is shorter in length. Is the watch face the same size for all band lengths?

The 5S has a smaller band and smaller face. DCRainmaker has really good side by side photo comparisons of them (along with comparisons to several other watches).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got the 5s and I love it. It is significantly smaller than the Fenix3 that I had prior. I would definitely wear it as an every day watch if I didn't wear my Apple Watch daily. I love the size of it on my wrist. It's not too bulky at all. The model (sapphire) I picked came with a nice suede band and a white silicone band that is really easy and quick to change out. I don't use the suede one for working out so that I keep it clean when I do wear it around town.
Quote Reply