Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Better poster IDs and info?
Quote | Reply
Since a lot of the same people tend to visit and post here it would be nice to have a little more information about the people doing the posting- such as a photo with their profile and so forth. I know it doesn't make much difference but it adds a slightly more human element to it. Any thoughts? I wonder if this capability exists? This isn't so much a "message board" per se but more a 24/7/365 round table discussion of all topics related to (and unrelated...) the sport. It would be nice to know more about who is sitting around the table. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Better poster IDs and info? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

I know that Duathlon.com has a profile section (w/photo) for each of its registered users.

-Joe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It looks to me that most posters to this forum aren't even making their names, location or other personal info available, let alone posting a photograph. I'd love to see more folks submit a little more personal information, but the majority so far appear to want to remain anonymous.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The cats out of the bag! This is me. My interest are the perfect fit and comfort.

I bet that got your ya'll attention. Tom is right, I am new to this forum and feel like an outsider. Hope I can contribute.
Quote Reply
Re: Better poster IDs and info? [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's the name I was going to use for my first daughter?

I think it would FIT great? Oh I mean...
Quote Reply
Re: Better poster IDs and info? [Matt Berner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here you go, some pics of me racing at Treasure island oly race and FIT (folsom intl tri):

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply