Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Goliath on prime [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
I wonder whether your view was skewed by reading this thread. Most of us went in w/o any expectations or explanations.

Season 3 announced. Drops Oct 4
Quote Reply
Re: Goliath on prime [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice!!!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Season 3 is out. I have watched the first 2 episodes. I love the show, but, I'm not so sure about this year.

In Season 2, things got a little crazy. They pushed it a bit too far. But, still loved it. Well, they are getting even odder in Season 3. Just some really goofy stuff. I enjoyed the first 2 episodes, but, I just not so sure about this season.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Season 3 is out. I have watched the first 2 episodes. I love the show, but, I'm not so sure about this year.

In Season 2, things got a little crazy. They pushed it a bit too far. But, still loved it. Well, they are getting even odder in Season 3. Just some really goofy stuff. I enjoyed the first 2 episodes, but, I just not so sure about this season.

Thanks. I’m on Peaky Blinders new season now. Heading to Goliath next. Might be last season I watch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Same here. I turned it off with about 10 mins left in episode 2 last night. I don't know what they're doing or going. So far, not so good. It better shape up..a lot.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Did you finish??

I did last night. I thought it was pretty good
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The hallucinations got really old, really fast
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
JSA wrote:

Did you finish??

I did. It definitely got better. I really enjoyed it, but, it was the weakest of the 3 seasons. Still, I really like the show and hope for a Season 4.

Quote Reply
Re: Goliath on prime [wild hare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wild hare wrote:
The hallucinations got really old, really fast

Agree. I felt better when there was an explanation for it. And then they got away from it and back to the story
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
JSA wrote:

Did you finish??

I did. It definitely got better. I really enjoyed it, but, it was the weakest of the 3 seasons. Still, I really like the show and hope for a Season 4.

Agree. Thought it started pretty well and ended pretty well. Not so good in middle.

Story line has gotten weaker each season.

But great supporting casts each season

I hope for another season. I’d like to see William Hurt back for more and larger part of story line
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
JSA wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
JSA wrote:

Did you finish??

Agree. Thought it started pretty well and ended pretty well. Not so good in middle.

I hope for another season. I’d like to see William Hurt back for more and larger part of story line

Agree with your assessment. If it wasn't for the casting, I wouldn't tune in as the story lines are just bad rehashes of Erin Brockovich.
Quote Reply
Re: Goliath on prime [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
JSA wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
JSA wrote:

Did you finish??

Agree with your assessment. If it wasn't for the casting, I wouldn't tune in as the story lines are just bad rehashes of Erin Brockovich.

Took me a while to recognize/place Monica Potter in the last episode.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
JSA wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
JSA wrote:

Did you finish??

Took me a while to recognize/place Monica Potter in the last episode.

I never would have gotten that. I had no idea that was Tricia Poe from Con Air. Wow.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't believe how bad the first few episodes are. Holy cow. Just horrible. At this point I'm watching because its a car wreck and I can't turn away.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOW, just finished and while I was thoroughly confused for a couple episodes- never knowing if it was a flashback or not, it was a wild trip. Not believable at all but I'd rather some fantasy with my reality rather than "This is Us" drama anyway.
Question 1(SPOILER)- I can't recall after a bourbon or 3 (it was that kind of a depo today) the key that was hidden in the owl, what did it lead to?
Question 2 (SPOILER)- were Wade and Diana doing it or was there connection just that weird?
Question 3- what was in that pot that Little Crow would mix up?

I know I have more questions but all in all, it was good and gripping. Season 4 will hopefully close it all up.
Quote Reply
Re: Goliath on prime [OakCliffTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OakCliffTri wrote:
WOW, just finished and while I was thoroughly confused for a couple episodes- never knowing if it was a flashback or not, it was a wild trip. Not believable at all but I'd rather some fantasy with my reality rather than "This is Us" drama anyway.
Question 1(SPOILER)- I can't recall after a bourbon or 3 (it was that kind of a depo today) the key that was hidden in the owl, what did it lead to?

It’s the key that Billy gave to Bobbi years ago when he asked her to move in with him. She had saved it all those years and put it in the owl.

OakCliffTri wrote:
Question 2 (SPOILER)- were Wade and Diana doing it or was there connection just that weird?
I don't think so. I think they just had a really strange relationship.

OakCliffTri wrote:
Question 3- what was in that pot that Little Crow would mix up?

I know I have more questions but all in all, it was good and gripping. Season 4 will hopefully close it all up.

Peyote.

Quote Reply
Re: Goliath on prime [OakCliffTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's right, the key, thanks! I missed the connection but it was likely bc I binged watched last night and just wasn't thinking.

And apparently Peyote is a messed up trip. It wasn't good for Roy.
Quote Reply

Prev Next