Quote | Reply
Happy Birthday from Al Asad Iraq to all my Marines

HMC(FMF/SW) Downing

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Happy Birthday USMC. And thank you for everything you've done. America's 911. Semper Fi.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy Birthday Marines! We owe you big time! Excuse us if we can never pay, but know that you are appreciated for putting youselves on the line.
Quote Reply
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a Marine, TAD right now to Ft. Gordon, GA where we have a tiny detachment of Marines here who are satellite communicators. These Marines just completed a 10-day, 1878 mile relay, round the clock continuous, running a 3 mile leg for each Marine and Sailor KIA in OEF/OIF. I ran 2 legs. It was the best PT I've ever done... Marines honoring Marines...

Semper Fi.
Last edited by: TriBriGuy: Nov 10, 05 11:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will be happy to chip in for a great big cake.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
230 years of hard living and looking good and proud of it. Oooorah!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy Birthday to all of

Uncle
Sam's
Misguided
Children

Thanks for 200+ years of service and security.

And Happy Veteran's Day to all who have served in any of the branches! (I know it is early)

----------------------------------------------------

Formally azclydesdale, back in Northeast Ohio.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Happy 230th Birthday – November 10th, 1775

The United States Marine Corps

230 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever known.

Born in a bomb crater, my mother was an M16, my father was the devil, and each moment I live is an additional threat upon your life. I’m a roughish looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and I do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green amphibious monster made of blood and guts who arose from the sea whose sole purpose in life is to perpetuate death and destruction, and when my time comes I’ll die a glorious death on the battlefield giving my life to Mom, apple pie, and the American Flag. We stole the eagle from the air force, anchor from the navy, rope from the army, and on the seventh day while God rested we overran his perimeter and stole the globe and we’ve been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both at the same time. Marine by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, United States Marine by act of God.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Doc! And take good care of our young brethren there!

(From a broken-down old former USMC A-6 B/N Airedale)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HOOYAH MARINES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OHHHHHHHHH RAAAAAHHHHHHH Devil Dogs,

Gonna party like a rockstar with the fellas tonight and hopefully tap some booty call ass all night long, wooooohoooooooooo.

Former VMGR 152

Ready to Fight

Ready to Kill

Ready to Die

But never Will

Dan

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck to all my brothers and sisters on our birthday. I miss the suck the PT and team work .I did a extra pull up for the Sgt. Major today. God bless the lost .

Thom USMC 1980 1984

'

Slowtwitch bitchist place on planet earth
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About Marines:

There is a unassailable bond between Marines. Once a Marine: Always a Marine.

Before the beginning of U.S. History, Marines shouldered the burden of combat, and shouldered it well.

Between them and their country, their God, their Corp- they are peerless.

Between them and their adversary, they are ruthless and without quarter.

Marines seem to come from harder places. I have never known a Marine that started as a boy. They were usually born men. The Corps made them Marines.

Marines are basic, simple and true. Along with the blood running through their veins, blood that has been spilled in every U.S. conflict, a sense of right and wrong runs through them. You can usually trust a Marine, especially if he has his uniform on.

Marines are a little like ants: One of them isn't too much of a problem, but where there is one, there are usually more- and a mess of them is always big trouble. And they stick together.

The Honor Graduate in my Airborne School class was a Marine. Whenever another Marine was dropped for push-ups in our class the other Marines did the push-ups too. They were hard. They did not complain. On mornings when I wore an M-65 field jacket and pile cap they wore only BDU's.

Marines have their own uniform and the Army got jealous and copied it. Only the Army uniform is ugly and the Marine uniform (MARPAT) is beautiful.

When I am in a foreign country I always feel better if I am within 50 miles of the coast. I know if the shit hits the fan and the President dials 911 that the USMC will come over the horizon to the rescue.

I've always liked the Marines.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply