Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wipe Out! Your life, family, relatives and friends
Quote | Reply
Yesterday's three bombings in Immam Jordan. One of the bombs was planted in the false ceiling of a banquet hall where there were 250 guests or so attending a wedding. Here's an educated guess - ie the instant wipe out of both the bride and the groom and 3 generations of their two families and relatives plus their friends off the face of this earth.

Talk about killing two birds with one stone! Good Jihad!
Quote Reply
Re: Wipe Out! Your life, family, relatives and friends [kangaroo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bride and groom were "only" wounded and are recuperating in the hospital. Both the couple's fathers were killed, though.

This picture of the bride and groom and their respective fathers was taken just minutes before the suicide blasts.

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Wipe Out! Your life, family, relatives and friends [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I could make some sort of observation about the Western dress of the people in this photo, and how that may have had a part to play (because they weren't properly "Islamic" enough) in why they were targeted, but I'm just too damn tired of the whole thing.

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Wipe Out! Your life, family, relatives and friends [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At the time of my posting the details weren't out yet.

Only the bride and groom? Bomb too small? Well at least the idea was there. And their two fathers blasted to smitherenes? Good wedding prezzy. All of them wearing Western Garb?... how dare they not be covered up to the eyeballs with their black their ninja suits!!! Showing all that skin! Should have blasted all of them to hell and back. Oh well ... next time. With any luck we may get a nucleur, nuclear or nucleus one courtesy from our cousins in Iran.

Kahuna you're tired of the whole thing? Don't rest too long. Eh them Muslim fundamentalists are just getting warmed up. BTW talk about fireworks at a wedding! Nice looking bride. Think she's still nice looking now?
Last edited by: kangaroo: Nov 10, 05 3:26
Quote Reply
Re: Wipe Out! Your life, family, relatives and friends [kangaroo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why did you jump to such a conclusion then?
Quote Reply
Re: Wipe Out! Your life, family, relatives and friends [elund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like jumping women but try to avoid jumping to conclusions.

Check this ... cut and paste from my first post - "Here's an educated guess ...."

Bomb ...in an enclosed wedding reception room ..see the picture? Like I said the bomb should have had a little more bite to it. Them Islam Jihad Dudes are slipping.

Latest jumping news ...

1) Al Qaeda has claimed responsibility for latest Immam happy bombings. Authorities are guesstimating (jumping) that the wedding bomb at the Day's Inn is likely the handywork of the 'Wedding Bomber; Al Qaeda member from Iraq, Al Zakawi who has a penchant for bombing weddings....NICE!

2) In another part of the world 'The Demolition Man' has been killed by police. No not Sylvester Stallone! Jemiah Islamiah's Azahari Hussein also fondly known by his Muslim brothers in Indonesia as 'The Demolition Man' was killed during a police fight out with Jemiah Islamiah terrorists in a northern town of Indonesia. He is the foremost expert in bomb making in Indonesia and was instrumental in the Bali, Marriott Hotel and Australian Embassy bombings. He will be sorely missed by his large mass of Muslim Fundamentalist Brothers. But it is with mixed feelings of happiness that they let him go from this earth knowing he will be going to a better place, the ultimate heaven for all his good deeds on earth. A true martyr.

It was said that the 'Demolition Man' walked around with explosives wrapped around himself ready to detonate anytime taking as many as he can, rather than give himself up if caught. ...NICE!

About the Aussie Embassy bombings, one of the victims was a little pre-schooler who was accompanying her Mom getting a visa to to go with her Mom to live with her cop dad in Australia. This Dad had been coming back and forth to Indonesia for sometime and finally all the red tape had been done and here they were finally getting their visas. The bomb went off and Mom was killed. Our little girl was critically injured but flown to Singapore and with medical expertise there she was saved but whether with permanent effects from injuries sustained it is yet to be determined.

Strangely when the news about our little girl circulated, up popped another Dad from Denmark who flew over to lay claim. Genetic testing showed that the Dane was indeed the biological father. So basically she woke up from her coma, in pain, minus one Mom, no chance of seeing the one she knew as Dad and was whisked off to Europe to join a family she's never met.

Thank you Demolition Man and friends. I'm sure Allah in heaven is bestowing you with all kinds of blessings for your wonderful Jihads.

Just a bit of trivia. True news no jumping.

Sorry slowguy, still no news on your Christian Terrorists including the IRA. But I will keep an eye out.
Last edited by: kangaroo: Nov 10, 05 8:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gosh, I'm so glad that we're fighting the terrorists in Iraq so we won't have to fight them "here". Combine that with the observation that the insurgents (they are the same as the terrorists, right?) are in their last throes, according to Cheney, and I feel so safe. They can't possibly be mounting any more terrorist attacks. Oh, wait...

I especially like the response by NYC police to beef up security at hotels. Guys: that horse already left the barn. Like the 9/11 terrorist attack methods, the shoe bomber, etc.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Wipe Out! Your life, family, relatives and friends [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Insurgence in their last throes? I really hope against hope that Cheney is not just politicising.

As for the rest of our homeland forces and those abroad. I wish them the best all the support and if they haven't got their shit together they had better do it. Sooner better than later.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: Wipe Out! Your life, family, relatives and friends [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would hope that the few policemen here and there are just a show. One would feel that on going intelligence and undercover operations which neither we or the terrorists are aware of are on going. Much like the undercover work done in OZ to foil that terrorist attack and which led to the arrest of the perps.
Quote Reply