Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another Sign That The Apocalypse Is Upon Us: Michael Jackson Moves To Bahrain
Quote | Reply
Yes, the Antichrist has arisen in the Middle East. It's all over folks!!

Michael Jackson may not live in U.S. again NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Jackson will come back to the United States, but it's unlikely the King of Pop would ever make it his home again, says his father.

By Michael A. Mariant, AP

"He'll come back to visit, but not to stay, not to live," Joseph Jackson told The Associated Press in a recent interview.

Jackson said his son, who was acquitted in June of child molestation, has received lots of threats in the United States. The superstar now lives in Bahrain and his lawyers have said that he no longer considers his Neverland Ranch in California as his home.

Hey....isn't this something like when Idi Amin went into exile in Saudi Arabia? ;-))

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Sign That The Apocalypse Is Upon Us: Michael Jackson Moves To Bahrain [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTF, does this mean he isn't going to make another record and a stage comeback? How could he betray his fans like this?

I'm so worried about him! Michael, I know you're innocent! We Love You!

not
Quote Reply
Re: Another Sign That The Apocalypse Is Upon Us: Michael Jackson Moves To Bahrain [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't let the door hit you in the ass, Mike.

---
"You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious."

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I see this as a good thing !! Bye bye Mikey -- Why not take 50 cent, R.Kelly etc. etc. with you!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It sure is a bad day to be a 12 year old boy in Bahrain!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If thinks he has issues here with threats just wait until he starts touching kids there. They will not let him off and he might be missing some hands or who knows what they do to molesters there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apocalypse? No, this is good news (waving bye bye)....a sign of the apocalypse would be if he moved into MY neighborhood, or ran for the senate.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Sign That The Apocalypse Is Upon Us: Michael Jackson Moves To Bahrain [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
just wait until he starts touching kids there

Yeah, this move may not turn out like he planned. He may live there the rest of his life.

---
"You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious."

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman
Quote Reply