Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Second try, what's going on in Ireland? [jhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Except the Jewish Defense League...or is that the People's Front of Judea? or the Judean People's Front?

I dunno.

SPLITTER!

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Re: Second try, what's going on in Ireland? [jhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No didn't know that. Still don't see what that has to do with the Muslims roiting in Paris?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Second try, what's going on in Ireland? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The muslims are rioting in Paris? I thought those were just teenagers all pissed off because they can't get a high paying, do nothing French government job that entitles them to 6 weeks vacation in the south of France, and a full pension retirement at age 55. All while subsidizing the French farmers who like to block the roads to Paris.

Frankly, I think it's just a bunch of people that want to torch their crappy Peugeots.
Quote Reply
Re: Second try, what's going on in Ireland? [tritnow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe they just got some bad cheese.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Second try, what's going on in Ireland? [MattinSF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh this really sucks! You like Guinness. Now I have to stop hating you. The best I can do is moderate to severe dislike. Damn!
Quote Reply
Re: Second try, what's going on in Ireland? [Brick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its worse than that Brick, I used to work for Guinness!

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope you didn't quit that job!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Again, delicious beer. Never really got into it until I spent some time in Dublin and the flavor just hit me.

I had heard that Guinness sold in Ireland had more alcohol content than what is sold in the US. Is that not true?

Also, how many Guinness can someone safely enjoy in one night? I can't have just one, so it is always two. Anymore than that and I can feel it in the morning. It's definitely not a "six pack in one night" kind of beer. It is really filling beer, but I have not decided if it gives me more weight than just wine.
Quote Reply

Prev Next