Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro Front Hydration System - Falling Off..... [dfroelich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply. Good to hear that without bottle and bracket it looks just like the UCI version.
Yes, I agree that the front bottle is usually beneficial - and I'd probably keep it on in most cases - however in the rules for some events I do there is a
ban on 'air shields'. Strictly speaking the bottle isn't an air shield...it's for hydration - but some people can argue the case. If it can be removed then it means I have
the option....just in case!
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro Front Hydration System - Falling Off..... [APKTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a few years after now but does anyone have updated tips as this happened to me ? also any photos of that zip tie solution
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Trinity Advanced Pro Front Hydration System - Falling Off..... [LordFarquuad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._and_Bento_P6206573/

I'm assuming yours doesn't have a bottom forked bracket. If it does, then you installed the bottle wrong. They released a new version that is rock solid. It was free if you owned the 2016 bike from your LBS. You just have to ask. giantsparebikes.com typically sells them as well. They are frame size specific, so make sure you buy the right one.

I had the new one fly off my bike, but only because I didn't seat the bottle into the bottom forked bracket correctly. I haven't had the problem since and I've ridden thousands of miles with it on.
Quote Reply

Prev Next