Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: aerosuits for women??? [Gee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
n = 1 is that it's much much harder for women to pull a one-piece up and down over rounder hips/narrow waist and a wet sports bra.

I get this. I've been looking at my aerosuit inventory. A few of these never made it to market. There are a few suits where I think it's possible to swim with the sleeves on.

I think the stretchier the sleeves the easier it is to swim with them on and the harder they are to get on when wet. I tried swimming with my Kiwami out in a half recently, never tried it before that race and didn't even think about it after the 3rd stroke cycle.

On a side note, apparently when fog blankets the swim course it's also fairly easy to follow the Kiwami's white sleeves I was told by the pack of people I pulled around. But I showed them bc I swam inside and past the buoy bc I couldn't see it! #swimvolume

I get what you are saying about women's specific cuts, believe me, I've got a forehead bruise that still hasn't gone away.

To the poster who mentioned short shorts. Longer is faster. There is a reason, well several why short shorts are ridiculous besides aero. Sun protection, crash protection to name 2. Going faster and getting done sooner is better and if you can look cute doing it (sigh....I can't believe I just typed that) all the better.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: aerosuits for women??? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I mentioned short shorts it was as a negative. The "hot pants" look really irks me to no end, right there behind the low-waist below the hip bones cut, and close to "pink" for wsd.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: aerosuits for women??? [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pink. <sigh>
:-(

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: aerosuits for women??? [Kebby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kebby - I just got my Coeur speed suit in the mail today - loving it! Feels and looks great and I'm not normally much of a "pink" girl but this one I love and the black/white design is really eye catching. Thank you for offering a speed suit, can't wait to give it a "tri" :)

Elisha
"Triathlon doesn't build character. It reveals it."
Quote Reply
Re: aerosuits for women??? [f_ahsile04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Elisha. That's great and thank you so much for sharing. We are really lucky that the factory we use in Los Angeles, is fantastic. Also, thank you to everyone for the feedback. We know that fit and color preference is very personal, but all the feedback (even if it's not great) is super helpful.

Just as an fyi, we're going to be adding a speed suit to our Zele line (https://www.coeursports.com/...ctions/zele-by-coeur). The intent of the Zele line is to create women's garments that have an even greater focus on performance. They are slower to develop because we've been testing in the Velodrome and with our ambassadors and because the fabric (dimpled, cold black treated, imported from a hidden island off the coast of Italy, blessed by Shaman with a sub-nine Ironman PR etc.) is crazy expensive.

If any of you have additional feedback on features that will help race day performance, we'd love to hear from you.

Thanks again!

Kebby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
knee length bottoms similar to traditional cycling, elbow length sleeves, hidden (or at least zippered) pockets

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This description is awesome. Can we get the Shaman with the sub-9 PR to bless me as well?

I'll stay tuned for the new product!

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply

Prev Next