Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [jeffp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jeffp wrote:
as much as I don't want to, I am going to have to side with you on this one. I too first check Rx before picking up and have mentioned to doc that one was not allowed in past.

Pink: We need a "making a doper" mini series. yeah, that's the ticket.

seems like just another good reason to avoid supplements(other than their dubious need in the first place)

This should be the real take away point.

Why are so many taking supplements with basically no evidence that they do anything except extract money from your wallet?

If I were to start taking any of these products and suddenly saw a boost in my performance my first thought would be, what is this contaminated with....? FWIW, in the past it was rumored that some of the body-building supplement companies would intentionally spike their new products with illegal performance enhancers. The body builders would start using them, see big gains, and then talk them up to all of their friends. The company would stop adding the contaminants but the word of mouth sales would continue. So, do I believe supplement contamination happens? Yes, I do. Do I think you are responsible for what you put in your body? Yes, I do. If you are putting this stuff in your body and making huge gains as a result you had better start wondering what exactly you are taking because voodoo combinations of sugar, protein, salt and caffeine isn't going to do that for you.

----------------------------
Jason
None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [mag900] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mag900 wrote:
it always amuses me when someone who clearly is a moron starts the name game by calling me a dipshit. we already have gone over her situation ad nauseam but your ability to process it clearly is beyond your impressive pay grade. she works at a golds gym, had a massive drop in performance after many years of mediocrity, might qualify as a narcissist, lies about the actual facts and, most importantly, actually got nailed for having a PED in her body. cry me a river that, after failing a drug test, the burden of proof shifts to the nailed athlete. would you prefer to have it the other way to ensure that nobody actually gets busted? just to be clear, she never was in the right even though you imply she was. she also should not be allowed to race as a pro because she qualified in a race that she was doped in. you and your gullible mind probably think that she still should have a pro card.

i once again will offer to sell you a bridge. preferably one in a desert. i'll even through in some contaminated supplements for you.

loving the post until you spelled throw incorrectly. sorry, i'm #thatguy lol

he probably likes her cus she has a hot bod. but lets be real, it's "fake"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mag900 wrote:
it always amuses me when someone who clearly is a moron starts the name game by calling me a dipshit. we already have gone over her situation ad nauseam but your ability to process it clearly is beyond your impressive pay grade. she works at a golds gym, had a massive drop in performance after many years of mediocrity, might qualify as a narcissist, lies about the actual facts and, most importantly, actually got nailed for having a PED in her body. cry me a river that, after failing a drug test, the burden of proof shifts to the nailed athlete. would you prefer to have it the other way to ensure that nobody actually gets busted? just to be clear, she never was in the right even though you imply she was. she also should not be allowed to race as a pro because she qualified in a race that she was doped in. you and your gullible mind probably think that she still should have a pro card.

You have proved time and time again that you are a moron. You ignore the facts and instead use a comical junior Internet detective act in an attempt to imply doping because of where someone works or performance variations, of which you have no idea whatsoever about how her training or life situation varied at the same time. The facts are this: USADA investigated her claims and accepted that this was a case of contamination, and USADA is not in the business of accepting this sort of explanation without solid reasons. That is it. But, hey, go ahead and continue making up your own explanation. Maybe you can work her religion or race into it.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you point us morons to that proof or ruling?
Right now you don't have more to offer than a bridge in a desert, and you look silly on top of that (for the personal attacks and the conspiracy theory).

If she should have happened to take a supplement that is not controlled/approved by the FDA and is on the watch list, the burden would be on her anyway (does the legal term 'intent' mean anything to you?).
Any lawyer would love to have a field day with this one. USADA just doesn't pursue it...small fishes and all.
I really don't care about that case, but I sure can smell a rotten fish in the harbor without actually having to see it.

Arch Stanton wrote:
mag900 wrote:

You have proved time and time again that you are a moron. You ignore the facts and instead use a comical junior Internet detective act in an attempt to imply doping because of where someone works or performance variations, of which you have no idea whatsoever about how her training or life situation varied at the same time. The facts are this: USADA investigated her claims and accepted that this was a case of contamination, and USADA is not in the business of accepting this sort of explanation without solid reasons. That is it. But, hey, go ahead and continue making up your own explanation. Maybe you can work her religion or race into it.
Last edited by: windschatten: May 8, 16 12:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [bcagle25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"She loves to try new products."

Well yeah we knew that one already.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:
The issue here is that even when an athlete shows a supplement was contaminated, USADA investigates and accepts that, the athlete is still given a suspension. It is a kangaroo court where athletes have to prove their innocence under rules that make it near impossible and even when they manage to show they are in the right, they still get punished.

The problem is that if they didn't do that, it would open a loophole for an athlete to collude with a supplement company to supply them with intentionally contaminated supplements. Same with the defence that someone maliciously spiked something you consumed - if this defence were accepted, it would allow an athlete to collude with someone else to spike their drink etc, to give them a convenient excuse if they test positive. Basically, any defence that would, if it were accepted, open a loophole whereby people could intentionally engineer a situation where that excuse would be available to them, cannot be accepted. The cost of preventing such loopholes is that the majority of people who test positive in those situations aren't exploiting the loophole, but cannot prove that was the case.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She just walked away with a $5,000 cheque at Vineman full this past weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [CgyTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"She just walked away with a $5,000 cheque at Vineman full this past weekend."

I believe some people, if they truly had made this mistake of inadvertently ingesting a banned substance, would make the symbolic gesture to NOT RACE until any benefit from PEDs is gone. I want to believe those people exist.

I don't know this person but her behavior suggests that she doesn't give two warm shits about her reputation, her legitimacy in the pro community, none of it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree she shouldn't be racing, pro or AG right now, but she was popped during an out of competition test in September of 2015.

http://www.usada.org/...on-accepts-sanction/

Don't know if the test was because someone reported her as a possible doper or if it was part of the Kona qualifier tests. Of course she was not notified until right after Kona so that kind of sucks that she got to race Kona. You can't tell me WTC didn't know she had tested positive when she started Kona. Kind of BS if you ask me. WTC not wanting to hurt its image by having someone bitch and moan about all the money they spent to get to Kona and then not be able to race.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alex_korr wrote:
Perhaps she's also a course cutter.

Nostradamus in da house.

http://www.letsrun.com/...d=9092679&page=9

------------------

- I do all my own stunts
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [Rick in the D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
she's a sociopath

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SARMs is an extremely dangerous drug to take. You have to buy it in the black market, and the crap they sell mostly comes from China, which, has been tested in numerous doses to be over clinical dosing which can lead to death, or underdosed in the SAME EXACT PACKAGE! People have gone blind from it, and the other side effects are so deadly, I don’t know why anyone would take it.

The video below is a from a personal friend, and is a great video for the uneducated on what it is.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [thisgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She was, in all likely hood told about the failed test, but do to appeals it's very easy to keep racing legally for several months after the failed test. I know of details in some other ag doping where this was the case. If you're willing to spend enough money on legal fees you can delay the ban for a while.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Triathlon Doping Bust [Rick in the D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What I find almost as interesting (or bad) as a serial cheater like Ashley Paulson, is the Instagram followers who will vehemently and blindly support them despite the overwhelming evidence of their dishonesty.

Between her and Horner I think if I have a daughter I’ll avoid the name Ashley...

Matt
Quote Reply

Prev Next