Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Casey Bateman, triharder333, public enemy number one, stole and sold stolen goods from shop he worked at on this forum.
Quote Reply
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
;0
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beware seller by the name M1nion. Have a WTB add out for alpha x bars. Messaged here by them a generic PM: “I have got one for sale, let me know if you are still interested in purchasing one my email is mnionmnion98@gmail.com”

They just registered. I emailed and they went so far as to send photos that I couldn’t find with a reverse google search. Sounds good? Came time for payment and they insisted on F&F. I offered to cover the 3% and they refused.

TL;DR- user M1nion is sending out scam PMs
Quote Reply
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rjrankin wrote:
Beware seller by the name M1nion. Have a WTB add out for alpha x bars. Messaged here by them a generic PM: “I have got one for sale, let me know if you are still interested in purchasing one my email is mnionmnion98@gmail.com”

They just registered. I emailed and they went so far as to send photos that I couldn’t find with a reverse google search. Sounds good? Came time for payment and they insisted on F&F. I offered to cover the 3% and they refused.

TL;DR- user M1nion is sending out scam PMs

Exact same experience with that user just happened to me except the email address used was Gweeds111@gmail.com

Can't speak to validity since I wasn't willing to go through the with transaction with F&F but definitely seemed fishy.
Quote Reply
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M1nion tried to sell my a P4 from using pictures from a sold item on ebay. Would not take the bike to the local Bike shop to check it out and demanded Paypal with Friends and family. Hope he rots in hell.

BoulderCyclingCoach.com
Quote Reply
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [rockdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up on m1nion. His account and IP address should be banned...
Quote Reply
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [TennesseeJed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got email after my listing for wheels and a guy named buh kay emailed me and offering me a set of wheel with pretty cheap price .

So i googled his email and somehow its linked with minions everybody talkimg about and now his email is buhkay6@gmail.com. warning this guy has a big chance to be a scammer
Quote Reply
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [rOeLez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One more from this M1nion scammer. I made a WTB post and he sent me a private message asking to email him. We went back and forth before we talked about payment. He said he could accept a money order. I responded to see if he could accept payment online and then he said paypal friends and family. My final response was I could only do goods and services and I would cover the fee. It might be helpful to pin a post for the next week or two so that its more obvious to watch out for this person.
Quote Reply
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [TennesseeJed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TennesseeJed wrote:
Thanks for the heads up on m1nion. His account and IP address should be banned...

+1 Ban this fool. He is trying to scam me from a WTB add as well
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Purchased a set of Gen 1 Enve 3.4 SES with a G3 rear hub from “tribuck” back in May. Very good communication, real nice individual and all seemed well but the wheels arrived not in the condition advertised. Both wheel bearing sets (the front much more than the rear) were crunchy when tribuck ensured that both hubs were in great condition, as well as the front wheel was out of true. I sent the wheels to WheelBuilder who I use regularly to get the front wheel trued, and sure enough the front bearings were pretty heavily rusted and pitted (confirming the crunchy-ness) they sent the old bearings back to me so I could see them for myself and I’ve sent photos to tribuck as proof. Now a mistake I made and I own up to was I sent the wheels off to have the bearings replaced prior to testing to make sure the PowerTap G3 hub worked, as I took tribuck on his word that it did…which come to find after I got the wheels back, it does not. When I contacted tribuck thru text (as we had been doing throughout the sale without any problems) regarding these issues he stated that everything was working perfectly and nothing was wrong with the wheelset when it left him…which is obviously not the case. After explaining my position and how all I’m looking for is a fair solution to this (I’ve had to pay to ship the wheels to wheelbuilder, have the bearings replaced, have the front wheel trued, and will be out of pocket for whatever is wrong with the rear hub) tribuck stated that it’s not his problem and that Wheelbuilder must have damaged the wheels. As of now I have stopped receiving replies from tribuck altogether. The sad thing is I honestly believe that he did not know about the bearings or the front wheel needing to be trued and I’ve told him that, but it doesn’t negate the fact that there are issues that need to be resolved. Now as for the PowerTap hub…who knows. What I do know is that I’ve never had a problem with any sale or purchase on this site until now. If you read this tribuck, all I’m asking for is a fair solution and some sort of compensation for the “not as advertised” wheelset you sold me.

Hope your son likes the new mtb you bought him with my money…
Quote Reply
Re: *NEGATIVE* Feedback of Forum Sellers Here [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
indianacyclist wrote:
TennesseeJed wrote:

+1 Ban this fool. He is trying to scam me from a WTB add as well

+2 Mods can we take care of this?
Quote Reply

Prev Next