That could be because:
1) They are out of stock of size 2, they only sold size 2 on Amazon. Most people purchase size 3 or 4 anyway.
2) I know there were some increases coming in their supply chain due to tariffs and they have/had to raise prices. Maybe they had to take them offline for a bit on Amazon as it about 15% to sell on Amazon. They have increased in price about $20-$30 recently direct from Air Relax
3) It is a temporary error (on the Amazon side), I noticed another compression boot company was missing from Amazon from the other thread on here this morning.
4) Amazon Penalty Box... maybe Amazon is getting smart with some of these brands that try to cut out Amazon by selling direct. Again Air Relax only sells size 2 on Amazon but they get all the exposure of their product from being on Amazon. To purchase size 3 and 4 you must purchase direct and thus avoid the Amazon 15%. Maybe Amazon has finally wised up.
5) The company is working on a Air Relax pro version. They may be tapering down inventory in size 2 in anticipation of the launch. Size 2 is the least popular size IME. I have no clue how far out it is. In reality it could be a month, a year. I did just check the website and size 2 is still available direct.
I will say that Air Relax has always had razor-thin margins and I can imagine the tariffs are causing a bit of a headache. I don't understand all the tariffs but it sounds like they were imposed as much as 40% on say the textile bag, less on the actual devices. They have always focused on a low upfront price as opposed to say the Xterra/Rudy model of big discounts. As of now they still offer the 5% code I have in my Air Relax vs Normatec review
. But even the 5% is too much in the current environment and are considering scrapping all discounts. Air Relax is supported by an investor base and I think the investors are exiting the growth phrase for more profitability. Probably a great opportunity to pick up a set now.
Save: $20 on Air Relax Recovery Boots
| $100 on Normatec
| 15% on The Most Absorbable Magnesium
| Best $50 Indoor Cycling Desk Blogs: 2018 Normatec Pulse vs 2015-2017 Normatec Pulse
| QUICK Air Relax Travel Case Review
| Q1 2018 Blood Test Results
| Why Latex Bikes Tubes
| Vittoria Corsa Speed Aero Data
| 10 Reasons To Consider HED JET+