Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

? about slow twitch team apparel
Quote | Reply
I was perusing the ST main site... sometimes I forget it exists.

Anyways I thought it might be nice to support my favorite computer bound leisure activity by buying some ST Team appareell... has anyone bought any of these and if so do they have any pictures...

I would reall like to see a picture before I buy anything... not that it is going to stop me or anything.

also does anyone know (Dan perhaps) if they are still selling these?

thank you
Quote Reply
Re: ? about slow twitch team apparel [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i've been out of cycling singlets for some time, except in certain sizes. i've got them on order, and i'll make a general announcement when they're back in stock. tri stuff is generally available, as are cycling bottoms: shorts and bibs.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: ? about slow twitch team apparel [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ahhh the slowman to the rescue...

Now is there anyway that you can post / email pictures of what the jerseys actually look like?

thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the women's trikini for sale? If you look at the cartoons, it exists... if you look at the order form it doesn't! What's the scoop?

Meg.

Meg.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On the old forum, my girlfriend once asked about the "women's two piece" Slowtwitch tri suit. Her poor post stayed there, all alone, until its death.

So, what's up with the women's two piece Slowtwitch tri suit?

Dre'
Quote Reply
Re: ? about slow twitch team apparel [Meg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no, not making at the present time. not enough requests. would love to make it, but slowtwitch is, alas, overwhelmingly male. i don't know what to do about that.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply