Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike Mechanic(s) Wanted: Pasadena, CA
Quote | Reply
I am launching a Mobile Bike Service in the Pasadena/ San Gabriel Valley Area. I am
interested in either a lead bike mechanic and part time mechanic, I am currently interviewing applicants.
Competitive salary and a flexible schedule are plus's
Commission, tips and possible equity into the business are part of the perks.
Lead Mechanic should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a reputable bike shop.
Please contact me for more information or send resume to sdmultisport@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bike Mechanic(s) Wanted: Pasadena, CA [SDMultisport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wanted to add some more details to the help wanted posting for a bike mechanic in Pasadena, CA
I am launching Velofix Pasadena

Velofix is a mobile bike shop. Featured on Dragon's Den (Canada equivalent to Shark Tank in America), Velofix struck a deal with one of the Dragons to expand throughout Canada and into the U.S. markets. I am Launching in the Pasadena/Burbank/Glendale/Glendora/San Dimas and surrounding areas and am looking for a Lead Bike Mechanic to run our Velofix van in this area. I am also looking for a part time / seasonal mechanic as well.

Are you passionate about cycling, have a proven track record working on a variety of bicycles, and enjoy
working directly with your clients? Consider the information below to see if Velofix is right for you.
The position is full-time, year-round or part-time seasona working variable hours and days as required
by the appointments booked by our customers. At peak times, a second mechanic may be added to provide
assistance to meet customer demands. Compensation will be based on experience with competitive pay and
performance bonuses. As business grows, there may be room for advancement and investment for the
right candidate as additional vans are added to the territory.
The ideal candidate is competent in working on all types or bikes, primarily, Road, Mountain and Tri Bikes, and has professional experience. A clean driving record and being comfortable driving in both an urban and rural setting is a
must.
Qualifications:
Institute certified or equivalent work experience
• Technical thinker and problem solver
• Clean driving record
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Constantly looking for new technology and learning new techniques
• Independent worker, able to manage time to meet scheduled appointments
• Enthusiastic and able to work under close scrutiny of the client
• Knowledgeable around issues and events in the bicycling community
This is an exciting new business with many opportunities and possibilities. Please forward your resume to
sdmultisport@hotmail.com
Thank you to all candidates; only those selected for interviews will be contacted
Quote Reply