Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TACX Rollertrack ROLLERS $80
Quote | Reply
Rollertrack TACX rollers. Bought them last week, they are barely used. Got on them for 2 minutes and was able to ride but I rent an apartment and I'm constantly afraid i'll roll off and mess up the carpet. The guy I bought them from said he used them 4-5 times and I used them once. They show little wear and the only wear is from the guy moving to Austin with them. One of the rubber feet from one of the legs got lost but everything else is how its supposed to be. I can send you more detailed pics if you want. Local pick up is encouraged but will ship in the US at your cost. Check out this product description: http://www.cbike.com/Tacx-Roller.htm "There is nothing better on the market than this classic, very stable roller. It has larger rollers which reduces vibrations. It's adjustable in three different lengths." Retails for $150

shipping should be around or less than $25 anywhere in the 48 contigious states.
Last edited by: weightedsummer2: Sep 23, 05 15:56
Quote Reply
Re: TACX Rollertrack ROLLERS $80 [weightedsummer2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i forgot to mention that i'll offer $10 bucks off to anyone that buys it with the "buy it now" option and mentions ST.
Laters
Quote Reply