Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Creative (logos, web, banners) person to do Slowtwitch-associated work
Quote | Reply
Subject says it. Work's piling up around here. Very part time. Contract work. The occasional creation of logos, banner ads, basic 1-page web pages (as in landing pages or "referring URLs"). We probably pay below the going rate. But we do pay; we do pay promptly; you have your work on Slowtwitch; and you get introduced to customers in the industry who are in need of creative work. Email or PM me, with some examples of your work, and the platforms and applications you can work in and like to work in

Knowledge of the sport is a must, because you'll need that knowledge to artfully craft creative that appeals to audiences like this one on Slowtwitch.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Mar 2, 15 9:19
Quote Reply
Re: Creative (logos, web, banners) person to do Slowtwitch-associated work [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems like a dream job for AlwaysCurious. See "this week in picture" thread for his portfolio!
Quote Reply
Re: Creative (logos, web, banners) person to do Slowtwitch-associated work [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you an email!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please put me on the list if you need any creative, good photography. Thanks, and good luck with the designer search.........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still looking? I'm interested and have time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LR brain,
R brain -Photoshop CC, DW, Ai, Some video editing
L brain -Aptana, Netbeans, Full stack, oop php5.xx, mysqli, css3, html5 video etc, test troubleshoot JS, Recent design build custom non-wp secure CMS with image & safe video upload. Studying C++.
PM if interested. Small to medium jobs ok.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by xsive [ In reply to ]