Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which Cevelo bike?
Quote | Reply
I am in the market for a new tri bike and want information on what Cervelo bike is most used. I would like ultegra or dura ace components. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Which Cevelo bike? [cannondale kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm, intersting question. Let me ask you, how will you use the answer to this questions?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Which Cevelo bike? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, allow me....

Buy the bike that fits.
Quote Reply
Re: Which Cevelo bike? [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you sir.......

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cute comment. I read your article on the P2K. Excellant work. What about the P3? Any comments? I do not have a Cervelo dealer in my area to try these bikes to see which one fits best. Sure wish I lived near your shop. What is the P3 going for with the 10 speed dura ace? Thank you for your help
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I continue to be very, very impressed with the P3. If it fits you, it is a very good choice. It rides comfortably and is mechanically well-designed and dependable. There are also significant aerodynamic benefits attributed to the frame, especially when combined with a disk wheel. Don't stack a bunch of spacers on the steer tube of the fork to raise your handlebars. That's a waste of a good bike, and dangerous too. The Shimano Dura-Ace 10 speed equipped P3 sells for $3599.00 according to Cervelo's website.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really wish I was close to your bike shop. When you talk about whether it fits you, what do you mean. Could it be possible that the P2K could fit someone better than the P3? If you were going to order one without being able to ride it, would you choose the P3 or the P2K? I think I can get our local cannondale bike shop to get me a cervelo-- I expect to be able to ship it back if it is not right and try the other model. Thanks again for your help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]I think I can get our local cannondale bike shop to get me a cervelo-- [/reply]

I don't think they can get just one. It is my understanding that the minimum order from Cervelo is 5 bikes and those will not be at the full dealer discount. Perhaps your shop is willing to work around this, perhaps not. I hope they do because Cervelo makes some really nice bikes.

I had my heart set on the new Team Soloist, but ended up with a Trek 5500 because of the above situation.

Good luck, I hope you get the bike you want.

=====================================
It's ALL about the bike!
Quote Reply