Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

From Flaming Dem, Donna Brazile "I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President"
Quote | Reply
On Thursday night President Bush spoke to the nation from my city. I am not a Republican. I did not vote for George W. Bush -- in fact, I worked pretty hard against him in 2000 and 2004. But on Thursday night, after watching him speak from the heart, I could not have been prouder of the president and the plan he outlined to empower those who lost everything and to rebuild the Gulf Coast.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...005091602167_pf.html
Last edited by: Al P Duez: Sep 18, 05 11:51
Quote Reply
Re: From Flaming Dem, Donna Brazile "I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President" [Al P Duez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Human tragedy should rise above petty politics and a blind hatred for the leader of the U.S. She seems to have been able to find it within herself to take a seat at the table and try to work with the people on the opposite side. I wonder how many of the folks here at this board could do the same thing?

T.
Quote Reply
Re: From Flaming Dem, Donna Brazile "I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President" [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup...pretty impressive for Al Gore's 2000 campaign manager to come out so strongly behind his speech.
Quote Reply
Re: From Flaming Dem, Donna Brazile "I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President" [Al P Duez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WIIFM? Hmmm...

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: From Flaming Dem, Donna Brazile "I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President" [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You obviously haven't read close enough as I have been critical of his administration's underwhelming response to Katrina. Your intepretation of my post being pro-GWB is off the mark. The irony is that when I posted this about Brazile I was actually thinking that it wasn't her that was moving to the right with an arm full of olive branches, but GWB who is emulating the "burn a hole in your pocket" spending habits of the left. I become very suspicious when the likes of Gore's campaign flame thrower speaks in terms of pride in W.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If Donna Brazile is complimenting Republicans for handing out money, you know the handouts have gone way too far.
Quote Reply
Re: From Flaming Dem, Donna Brazile "I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President" [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hillary/Gingrich 08!

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply