Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cyber Sale (more price drops, 2 more days and I'm done) - fork, stems, shorts, wheels, etc.
Quote | Reply
Offered to slowtwitchers, two more days, before I leave for a race and they go on ebay. All prices are rock bottom and are postpaid (FREE shipping.) Paypal ONLY. Photos available upon request - PM me.

* black (not nude carbon) Kestrel EMS composite carbon 1" threaded fork, 650, 21.5 cm alloy steerer, comes with newer FSA headset (less than 500 miles on it). $70 postpaid.

* ITM quill stem, 110 mm, zero rise, 2-bolt front-loader. Was used with above fork. $20 postpaid.

* Ritchey Pro stem, 110 mm, unknown rise (it has some, but I have no clue how to measure it), 4-bolt front-loader, 1-1/8" (no shim included, I used this on a 1" threadless steerer but lost the shim). $20 postpaid.

* Ritchey Pro 7075 T-6 alloy drop bars, 46 cm c/c, ergo bend, $25 postpaid.

* RNH navy blue bike shorts, men's medium, great shape, worn only a few times (too many shorts in my drawer), $18 postpaid.

* well used but well-working 650c trainer wheels. Back wheel is a Mavic Reflex Trimetal? (the sticker is worn, can't read it) w/Shimano 600 hub, Shimano HG 11/21 9-speed cassette, Mavic QR skewer, Vredestein Fortezza 650x23 tire mounted. Front wheel is a Sun M14A rim w/Ultegra hub, Shimano QR skewer, same Vredestein tire. BONUS!! Both wheels come with silver grey Rigida wheel bags w/handles and shoulder straps!! I used these wheels on my trainer last winter, replaced them with Deep V's for this winter. $85 postpaid. The cassette, tires and bags are worth that alone!

****cyper special: all of the above, $169 postpaid (what a deal)!

brother bonk
Last edited by: brother bonk: Sep 21, 05 11:57
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale (pre-ebay) - fork, stems, clothing, etc. [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brother b...I'm interested in the fork. Do you know what the rake is? What size frame did you have it on? Can you send me a pic please? tribato@hotmail.com

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Cyber Sale (price drops and items separated!) - fork, stems, shorts, wheels, etc. [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumped due to price drops and item separation - buy just what you want, or buy it all!

brother bonk
Quote Reply
Re: Cyber Sale (more price drops, 2 more days and I'm done) - fork, stems, shorts, wheels, etc. [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for 2 more days then I'm out of your hair...

bb
Quote Reply