Job Title: Athlete Services, Customer Relations Assistant
Reports To: Director of Athlete Services
Location: Carmichael Training Systems Corporate Headquarters, Colorado Springs, CO
Status: Part/Full Time
Overview of Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Athlete Services Customer Relations Assistant is billing/data entry for new coaching agreements, camps and individual camps and services. This team member will provide athletes with account support as it relates to contract renewals, recurring billing and credit card changes. They will maintain email/phone communication with athletes throughout the coaching cycle. Additional tasks will include, providing information to athletes on camps and new coaching services. This position may grow to handle (based on performance and efficiency) inside sales via phone and email of all Carmichael Training Systems products for our four locations (Colorado Springs, Co, Brevard, NC, Tucson, AZ and Santa Ynez, CA
This individual will be expected to add value to our customer service through quick and effective response times and continuing to enhance the customer experience.
- Understanding of billing, invoicing and recurring billing procedures.
- Excellent Communication, organization and Customer Service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, excellent command of the computer and willingness to learn new programs. NetSuite knowledge is a plus.
- Must be quick-thinking, decisive, and have ability to both work independently and be a resourceful team player.
- Must possess strong work ethic, and both excellent time management skills and communication skills.
- Personal interest in endurance sports is helpful.
- Hourly pay commensurate with education and experience
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k plan option
- Paid Time Off (14 days per year, accrues monthly)
Please email salary history and resume to Dominic at firstname.lastname@example.org.