Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ST Bias - Good News/Iraq (1 view) Bush/Failure (51 views)...ST Bias?
Quote | Reply
Interesting how a Good News Iraq post has 1 view and a post about President Bush admitting failure has 51 views. What does that say about the information that ST'ers want to read?

I wonder if the average ST page reader has the same bias as the Mainstream Media....

Thoughts?

B.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.teamorganicnyc.com
Sponsored by: TBA
Quote Reply
Re: ST Bias - Good News/Iraq (1 view) Bush/Failure (51 views)...ST Bias? [njmtbbg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One was posted this morning, the other was posted about 30 mins ago.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Bias - Good News/Iraq (1 view) Bush/Failure (51 views)...ST Bias? [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I posted it five hours ago...

Quote Reply
Re: ST Bias - Good News/Iraq (1 view) Bush/Failure (51 views)...ST Bias? [njmtbbg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Um, because Hurricane Katrina, and who should bear responsbility, has been the hot topic of the last week and a half, while Iraq simply isn't that hotly discussed anymore as it's been beated to death.

I checked out the "good news" link and didnt really feel the need to comment. I read about the latest coalition offensive a day or 2 ago on CNN and though "good shit". The part about the whopping 150 people protesting against terrorism was nice, if a little ho hum.

Duh. This room is slightly left-of-center, population-wise. Either that, or the lefties are far more prolific posters (though my friend Brian, and Art Franke, could give any leftie a run for their money ;-)

T.

Hey...come to think of it, I actually post (sometimes) like I've got diarrhea of the keyboard, or something. Never mind!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I posted it five hours ago...

Your first thread started at:

Sep 13, 2005, 6:07 PM

Your thread wondering why no reponded started at:

Sep 13, 2005, 7:57 PM

That is not five hours. Threads started in the morning tend to get more views/responses than threads started after people have left work. I wouldn't read anything into it.
Last edited by: peter826: Sep 14, 05 5:54
Quote Reply
Re: ST Bias - Good News/Iraq (1 view) Bush/Failure (51 views)...ST Bias? [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fair 'nuff..

My mistake... I thought I posted it earlier...

Aside from that - Do you think my point is valid?

thanks,

B.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About the bias? I dunno. I think it goes in waves. Seems like support for the war has waned here over time.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Bias - Good News/Iraq (1 view) Bush/Failure (51 views)...ST Bias? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Duh. This room is slightly left-of-center, population-wise. Either that, or the lefties are far more prolific posters (though my friend Brian, and Art Franke, could give any leftie a run for their money ;-)

T.

Hey...come to think of it, I actually post (sometimes) like I've got diarrhea of the keyboard, or something. Never mind!
you guys are falling behind - I see none of you have posted in the "good news from Iraq" topic...

And the hottie thread has 600k views, now that's bias!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hottie thread - almost 600,000 views

Everything else - not even close

I would say our priorities are straight.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Bias - Good News/Iraq (1 view) Bush/Failure (51 views)...ST Bias? [Sparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Hottie Thread certainly causes far less turmoil than some of these other posts, fer shure. I vote Hottie, 100%.

T.
Quote Reply