Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If god came today...
Quote | Reply
Say that god decided that the end was here...he arrives in Newark on an Airbus and as he departs the gate he decides that he is going to judge each and every human one by one. As a passing thought god decides to cause a few earth quakes, floods, tornados and a nasty storm in the Gulf of Mexico...where is GW's plan for that? And if god does decided to take an Airbus to Newark...do we send the national guard after him? I think that we need to have an offical FEMA plan for this...just in case.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: If god came today... [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*crickets* *silence* *crickets*

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: If god came today... [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
*crickets* *silence* *crickets*
I kinda tought so....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've already offered up the solution. The Enterprise NCC-1701-D. Beem in the troops and supplies, better yet just beam in some replicators so people can have whatever they want.

I'm sure we can do some phase shifting and even control or reverse weather patterns and mantel movements, possibly even throw a tractor beam on god himself.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"As a passing thought god decides to cause a few earth quakes, floods, tornados and a nasty storm in the Gulf of Mexico"

Nice God. Throw an extra $20 in the basket for me.
Quote Reply
Re: If god came today... [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinking more allong the lines of the Wankavator...god cant catch you in a Wonkavator, or so I hear.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trick Question:

1) there are no flights between Heaven and Newark

2) There is no God

3) It's "Judgment Day" - any plans would only be for us godless libruls who are "left behind", so why bother.

4) Doesn't matter if FEMA has plans, what matters is how well they can execute.--- I don't belive Lt. Gen. Honore had a plan for the hurricane/levee breach, but he seems to be getting his job done very well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The President would be briefed three days ahead of time, but decide to remain on vacation.

He could send his brother, who is charge of such matters, because according to his resume, he is the Pope.

iambigkahunatony.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
God only flys Boeing.

Re: If god came today... [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But does He fly first class? Or is he a man of the people and sit in coach?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you mean god or jesus? I would think if it's jesus, we'd put him on the cross again. Now with Home Depot, we could do a much better job. We could use pressure treated wood, galvanized screws instead of nails so he doesn't slip out, and maybe some glue on his back just to be sure. It could be an episode on PBS, "This Old Cross".
If it was god, hopefully we could work something out. We could forgive him for not striking down all those tv evangelist and he could at least give us back Elvis, Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Naw , The Chinese will blindside us with neutron - A bomb attack ,cleaning out both east and west coast ,only the Wal-Mart’s survive. All the military bases are closed in the southwest - south , it wont get bombed . George W. is chopping brush on the south 40 ,getin looped on Mexican beer with the farm hands , so he cant be reached.

In a bold move Chaney has the army ( and Indian gaming ) move in tents and motor homes into west coast area to stop the Chinese invasion. Well stocked whore houses and gaming tables with free cigarettes .

The Chinese are stopped at beaches , as they leave coughing , penniless . Everyone knows they cant pass up a game of chance / smokes / P.O. ass . With the 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, collected from the Chinese.

We all get a check for $ 834,672.00 after taxes ,

Both coast are clean - they develop a radiation clean up spray , Huge amounts of open land are for sale , I buy a lot at La Jolla cove for $5000 , and one in Seattle for $2,500.

LA becomes a huge farm area ( like it was ) gas is .85 gallon, but hydrogen fuels are free so no one cares. The has 80 percent less population , bike lanes are twice as wide .

Fema was never called.
Last edited by: Helitech: Sep 20, 05 6:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He'd probably be detained in customs, strip searched and made to drink breastmilk to prove it's not an explosive.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Book of Job - God fucked with a faithful man, just to prove a point with the Devil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I was thinking more allong the lines of the Wankavator...god cant catch you in a Wonkavator, or so I hear.

When I picture a Wankavator and a Wonkavator, I picture two completely differnt things.

Styrrell

Styrrell
Quote Reply
Re: If god came today... [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not bad but I think returning New Orleans to France now would really piss off the French so I'm all for that.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply