Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Taylor Swift [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
for the Taylor Swift fans

Is that anyone here? I enjoyed hearing her original style. Latest techno-pop-electronica is not my style of music.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Taylor Swift [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Quote:

Is that anyone here? I enjoyed hearing her original style. Latest techno-pop-electronica is not my style of music.
BarryP thinks she is "insanely hot", so yes there is at least one.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
H- wrote:
Quote:

F- me. I agree with Barry. And earlier today I've agreed with Ken. It may be time for an intervention.

However, finding her attractive does not make me a fan of her music.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Taylor Swift [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Not really a fan of her music but have to say her MTV Crossroads w Def Leppard was a fun watch. " Photograph" was good and the facial expressions on the guys when she tells them her mom loved them when she was younger is priceless

2008, so she was still Country = Tennessee Glam [they address this at 9:40]

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Taylor Swift [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in the same boat as you on this one. She's very attractive. It's some combination of youth & beauty (the only things that matter in this life, after all), her drive to be successful, her talent, her seemingly girl-next-door charm in public interactions with fans, at least what appears to be a tight family life, what seems to be a clean lifestyle, and what appears to be just enough crazy/drama to keep her more interesting but not dangerous or insane.

H- wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
H- wrote:
Quote:

F- me. I agree with Barry. And earlier today I've agreed with Ken. It may be time for an intervention.

However, finding her attractive does not make me a fan of her music.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
For those who were wondering, this thread got revived from a couple years ago because a new user posted a link to a service to convert YouTube to MP3 files. That post has since been deleted, but the thread stays alive.

Anyway, for the Taylor Swift fans, Google her new video for a song called "Ready for it" apparently she's wearing a nude bodysuit. The video is supposed to be released Thursday but clips from it have been released on her Instagram. Or so I'm told.

The video is a mess. There some “Ghost in the Machine” in there with the kind of bodysuit, some Thor with ligtening and thunder, some sci-fi nonsense with shape shifting robots, etc.

Not the best looking I’ve ever seen her, but her body looks pretty decent in the Tron/Ghost suit.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply

Prev Next