Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

pregnant sports bra?
Quote | Reply
Ladies, I could use some help. My wife is about 10 weeks pregnant and has been complaining her chest hurts when she runs in some of her running tops / sports bras, but not others.

Can you help me buy her something nice and be a little more comfortable ? I clearly have no idea what's good

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: pregnant sports bra? [mvenneta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try looking online for high-impact bras. My go-to choice is http://www.titlenine.com. There will be a myriad of choices for more support, which is what she needs now.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Last edited by: SallyShortyPnts: Nov 1, 14 20:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This last pregnancy, I got a nursing sports bra that was amazing from Motherhood Maternity. It held the girls in place great during the pregnancy - and since I didn't size up much after my milk came in, it still works great. I would have been more than happy to buy another one if it had been necessary after the baby was born - and I'm a cheapskate!!

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Loyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."
Last edited by: RockyMtnChic: Nov 1, 14 15:12
Quote Reply
Re: pregnant sports bra? [RockyMtnChic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good tips gals. I'll look at both and pick one up on Monday. I appreciate the help
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am far from one who needs a pregnancy sports bra but there is a brand called Shock Absorber that seems to hold up well. I bought two big busted friends North Face Bounce B-Gone and they also hold up well.