Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: American Classic CR-420 Wheels *Reduced Price* Last Batch
Quote | Reply
I was lucky to get one last batch of these lovely wheels in. Three available pairs have black rims and one has silver rims. I prefer to sell them to Slowtwitchers directly, but I am also offering them on eBay if you prefer to use the Buy It Now feature. I have a spotless eBay user rating with many successful sales of these wheelsets in case you want to review my previous auctions (username "taitri").

For a full description, the listing can be viewed HERE.

This is a great deal for some great wheels. On eBay the Buy It Now price will also be US$450. Precious batches all sold out quickly, so demand is clearly high. Claim a pair and enjoy the autumn weather with them

My training partner used these wheels instead of his Hed 3s at Ironman Canada and split a 5:13 bike on his way to 7th overall amateur and a Kona slot that he decided to pass up. He rocks, and so do the wheels!

PM or email to <milesian [at] gmail [dot] com> to set up a deal or to request more information or pictures.

Last edited by: Mookie1986: Sep 11, 05 1:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS: American Classic CR-420 Wheels *Reduced Price* Last Batch [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only have one set left, with silver rims. Prefer to sell to Slowtwitchers:
milesian [at] gmail [dot] come
Quote Reply