Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a set of Ultegra or Dura Ace STI shifters and a set of road bars. Nothing extremely fancy. I would prefer Ultegra becuase of the cost. Thanks.

"These aren't Love Handles, I just have Big Kidneys!"
Quote Reply
Re: Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar [bigkidneys] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
9 or 10 spd ?
Quote Reply
Re: Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar [SAHcyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
9 speed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want to go cheap, I have a set of Tiagra 9-speed STI shifters, complete with road bar and stem, gathering dust.
Quote Reply
Re: Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar [Steve B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If he doesn't want the tiagra shifters, I need a set of them. How much do you want for them?
Quote Reply
Re: Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar [csteeds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$25 for the whole show. I'll contact BK first, since in all fairness he's first in line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update:
Big Kidneys is interested in the shifters, but he doesn't want the handlebar and stem because they're silver, not black. So he has graciously agreed to give up his place in line if trinewbie or csteeds wants the whole package. So here's the information:
Tiagra 9-speed STI shifters, slight scuffs on finish but working just fine a year ago when I took them off the bike. Trek Icon handlebar, silver finish (though your tape will cover most of the bar except the clamp area), 38 cm. It doesn't say Trek on it, but has a subtle Icon logo. Two-piece silver-finish aluminum stem, no brand name but nice finish. It's a stem with a wedge bolt, so it's designed for a 1" threaded fork. If you don't want the stem, I'll put it on my son's bike. I also have a variety of other stems, various types and colors, if you want a stem but not that one; we can discuss. And I have other road bars if you don't want the Icon one, but I don't have any black bars.
$25 for the shifters, including handlebar and stem of your choice. I'm guessing about $4 for shipping within the contiguous 48.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Steve,

To be honest, I'd be interested in the shifters only. Not because I don't like silver, just don't need a set of handlebars at this point. So, in that case, I guess I'll pass it along the line to csteeds. If you want to sell the shifters separately, I'd still be interested (though then I guess it'd go back up to big kidneys :)!).

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar [trinewbie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the shifters and the bar. Just PM me a total with shipping to zip 30306.

Thanks
Craig S.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some Dura Ace ones for TSR.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Record10 I PMed you.
Quote Reply
Re: Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar [record10carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Record: PM'd you.

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man it really sucks when people jack your thread, and then get the parts you are enquiring about! Pretty Bush league if you ask me!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just so you know BK, I never asked to be put in front of your request for priority, and in fact said to the other posters in PM that they should go in order of requests. I haven't bought/received anything from the others and, by all means, want you to get first dibs. Figured adding to this post was easier than having another identical post put up by myself.

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't speak for TSR (in part because I don't exactly understand it, though it certainly seems like a good cause) but because BK initiated this thread, he's certainly first in line for my STI shifters. Now I'll wait till the dust settles. I hope everyone ends up with the parts they want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I PMed record10 earlier this morning and gave my input to
him. In all fairness the person that initiated the thread should get first choice. Steve B if BK takes the TSR then I could still use the Tiagra shifters.

Craig S.
Last edited by: csteeds: Sep 12, 05 7:42
Quote Reply
Re: Need some Ultegra STI shifters and road bar [csteeds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because of the recent hijacked threads and lame ass excuses by all those that chose to reply to this string, I would like to have my name removed from this thread!!! Why, because I just purchased some DA STI shifters on ebay last night and am no longer in need:) Just kidding guys about the lame ass excuses. You guys are all top notch in my book. Good to see that we have some good people on the board that have morals:)

Jason

Quote Reply