Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 58" Cervelo P2k (almost new frameset)
Quote | Reply
$1650 Canadian. PM me or email for pics (pcowan@shaw.ca) 700C, 58" Blue frame & fork has < 500k on it. Dura-ace levers, brakes, cranks, front derailer, rear derailer (~ 4 yrs old); Dura-ace chainrings & chain were new last year and ultegra cassette is brand new. New 700c Ritchey Deep Section rims & Ritchey hubs (comes with new but ugly red tires as well) ITM bars, Forgie stem & Cane Creek headset Cervelo carbon fork & p2k frame in excellent condition but there is one minor dent in the top-tube; I bought it for my 2004 winter frame last summer and built it up but rode my P3 instead as I was training for Ironman and wanted to put my training miles on my racing bike to get used to it. It basically sat around all summer and I'd keep it but in reality I don't need 3 bikes and my wife is starting to make noise about them all in the living room. I'd post a pic but someone will say my seat is too high.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58" Cervelo P2k (almost new frameset) [impete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump - will breakup Framset & components if there is interest. PM or email me.

thanks.

pete
pcowan@shaw.ca
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 58" Cervelo P2k (almost new frameset) [impete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im interested in the fram and fork. How much can you do those for. can you also send me pics tedspace@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply