Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ahh, How does Optygen work? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Athough Im not sure how it all works but can only give some of my experiasnces. I have taken it for 6 months now and really still dont know if its works that well, it probaly does but I did think its worth $50 dollars a bottle. But thats my opinion. Maybe if I was a top pro or something I might need that little more of an edge.
Quote Reply
Up with the proletariat! [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And when the workers throw off their chains they become free radicals, spreading anarchy throughout our tidy capitalist analogy of the cardio-vascular system. I love these socio-philosopho-biological discussions!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
> Now, does the product really do what it claims? Only one way to find out: I got a bottle of the stuff on the counter at home. Provided my cat has eaten it all while I'm at work I'll take the crap for a month and see if it helps me at Laguna Phuket...

Alternatively, if your cat has eaten it, you could put him/her on a treadmill to test it. - lol

-----
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
Which is probably why I was registering 59.67mi as I rolled into T2.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Provided my cat has eaten it all while I'm at work I'll take the crap for a month and see if it helps me at Laguna Phuket, Thailand on November 29."

I'm most jealous. I've never done that race, but I've been to Laguna Phuket. Beautiful place. Enjoy and have a great race. The SCUBA diving nearby is epic also, if you're so inclined.
Quote Reply
Re: Up with the proletariat! [garth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
<<And when the workers throw off their chains they become free radicals, spreading anarchy throughout our tidy capitalist analogy of the cardio-vascular system.>>

Where they are hunted down by the corporate/government (one in the same sleepyheads!) shock troops Vitamins A, C and E along with some of the carotenoid family and then bound up. I know they go to the detention center but I forgot if they are re-educated or just discarded.

It's called a Revolution because it keeps on comming back.

Brett
Quote Reply
Re: Ahh, How does Optygen work? [Rob C in FL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My cat has eaten the following items:
- Tacos.
- Popcorn.
- Wood.
- A raisin.
- Dead bugs.
- Clif Bars.
- Peanut butter.
- Rice cakes.
- Wheat free crackers.
- Haagen Dazs.
- Clear celophane wrap.
- Antibiotic creme.
- Carpeting.
- Sun screen.
But no Optygen. Ingesting these substances has not compromised her performance that I have observed. It is important to point out that, with the exception of some food items from the above list, I did not willfully offer medecines, chemicals, building materials or other non food items to my cat as food.

She eats them on her own in the absence of my supervision.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's what's in it:

INGREDIENTS

Loading Phase: Take six (6) capsules every morning for (7) days.
Maintenance Phase: After loading phase, take three (3) capsules every morning.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Capsules Amount Per Serving %DV Chromium (as Chelavite® amino acid Chelate) 200mcg 167% Cordyceps CS-4 (Cordyceps Sinensis) (mycelia biomass) minimum 7% cordycepic acid 1000mg * ATProTM Matrix (Calcium Pyruvate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Ribose, Adenosine) 800mg * Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola Rosea)(root) minimum 2.5% salidrosidesminimum 3.0% rosavins 300mg *

If you follow the links from this page it will tell you about some of the other ingredients and their effects: http://www.firstendurance.com/research.html

Heres a another abstract on Rhodiola Rosea, which is supposed to be an adaptogen (kind of like ginseng):

http://smart-nutrition.net/Rhodiola-rosea.htm

Quote Reply

Prev Next