Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Fusion
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any comments on this wetsuit. On sale locally and I will either get an Ironman or Desoto in the two piece. TIA
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Fusion [marko16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have swam in the DeSoto (T1) and love it. My favorite wetsuit. For me, the absolute fastest. Unfortunately, I can't offer an informed opinion about the Ironman suit, but am interested in trying one.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Fusion [marko16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't even find the Ironman Fusion on their site. Has anyone actually seen one?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Fusion [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fusion was Ironman's 2 Piece suit which they introduced last year (I think) then stopped making.

This has been discussed before on this site - they are pushing their top of the line one piece instead of the fusion.

Here's the link to the comment from Ironman Wetsuits:

http://www.slowtwitch.com/...string=fusion;#18619

dt.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Fusion [davet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Davet - thanks for the link. To reiterate, Ironman Wetsuits does still have the Fusion (2-piece) model which was introduced several years ago but we've pretty much done away with it starting end of 2002. A few swimmers still like it but all our pro's now race in the Stealth (1-piece) as it's the fastest and most flexible - they are way better swimmers than me and they have the choice of what to wear, so that should tell you something. My advice would be to swim test the good 1-piece suits and also check out the desoto 2-piece and see what you think.

take care

tim@ironmanwetsuits.com

Tim
blue seventy / nuun / digitaltriathlon.com
Quote Reply