Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bunnyman Institute Project One Update
Quote | Reply
The Project One is almost complete. I just got my Renn "second", and I am gluing on the threaded inserts into the rear mech back plate. I did find some interesting "bling-bling" that was not originally planned, but it fit the theme of this project perfectly, namely the addition of blue and gold SRP aluminium bolts in interesting places, namely the rear mech to make a 600-series rear mech in the low 200-gram range. This bling-bling is in very short supply, though there is always a shop with an SRP box waiting to be raided.

The Campy Delta brake cover that I made out of carbon finally fits pretty well onto the brake, and looks pretty snazzy. The bike shifts okay, though a bit of tweaking will probably get it into tip-top shape. When I get the bike completed, I hope some nice soul will put it onto a website for me. I think the way I treated the bar plug-in for the centre section of the Cinelli bar will be greeted with some looks, as well as the fact that the bike only shifts four cogs and has one brake lever.
Quote Reply
Re: Bunnyman Institute Project One Update [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was looking through my receipts, and found something very funny:

1 BLING BLING BIKE PARTS ext. price $10.00

This is referring to the SRP bling bling I bought while raiding their SRP box. I had bought three pairs of rear mech pulleys, two mech hanger bolts, and one pair of crank bolts.

When I sell this bike, the one thing I WILL do is to add this receipt to the documentation, as it is priceless.
Quote Reply