Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

04 cervelo dual
Quote | Reply
Has anyone heard what's new for '04 for the Dual. My LBS said that they thought that it would be black and red (not white and red) and that there were deraillure upgrades to ultegra.

as an aside why would they upgrade the deraillures to ultegra is there a problem with the 105 combination that is on the current model?

Thanks for the info I have the money in the bank and am ready to pull the trigger I just need to decide '03 or '04

Logan
Quote Reply
Re: 04 cervelo dual [logan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully Gerard can answer this for you, but I'd be surprised if they upgraded to Ultegra as that would be putting the Dual into the P2K specs. Upgrading to 105 would be nice though.
Quote Reply
Re: 04 cervelo dual [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoops. My gaff. Actually the Dual does have 105 deraillers. I was thinking it had Tiagra,but that's the cassette. I'd still be surprised if they went to Ultegra for 04.

The nicest upgrade I'd like to see on the Dual is going to the P2K fork or smiliar. Don't have any aero specs on the current Dual fork, but it just doesn't look as aero.
Quote Reply
Re: 04 cervelo dual [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
??? The spec says everything but the chain & cassette are 105 (or better in the case of the shifters and crank).

----------------------------------
Justin in Austin, get it? :)

Cool races:
- Redman
- Desoto American Triple T
Quote Reply
Re: 04 cervelo dual [Justin on LI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Dual does upgrade to Ultegra and gets a new saddle (Selle Italia C2) at $1599, but the difference with the P2K is still considerable.

- Rearwheel cutout
- carbon seatpost
- Full Ultegra (cranks!!)
- Syntace front-end

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply