Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Place To Sell Bike
Quote | Reply
I am looking at buying one of the new Blade's, I bought a P2K about 6 months ago that I will be selling. Is the best palce to sell it Ebay?

Thanks....

"You're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you never take" - Wayne Gretzky
Quote Reply
Re: Best Place To Sell Bike [flytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ebay can be very good, though you run the small chance of getting royaly screwed. If you know how much you need for it, try posting it on this sites classifieds, www.triathlete.com classifieds, and www.roadbikereview.com classifieds. You can try those for a couple weeks, and then try e-bay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is it?

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply
Re: Best Place To Sell Bike [Styk33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a 2003, size 55....

"You're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you never take" - Wayne Gretzky
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ebay. As a seller you have less to worry about than as a buyer. When it's sold have them either pay by paypal or money order. You ship after you've been paid.

I've bought/sold quite a bit on ebay and never had a problem. Just remember to list a reserve price if you sell the P2K on ebay.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Place To Sell Bike [Styk33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a 6 month old 58cm P2k, I'm selling. I replaced with a 55cm. Too bad flytri wasn't selling a few months ago. coulda saved myself some money. Is the good Reverend looking for a 58?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much are you looking to get for the 55cm?

Please email me: garthic @ hotmail dot com
Quote Reply