Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike transport
Quote | Reply
 Velotranz is looking for
Groups going to triathlons, road racing, or multi-day ride support. Ironman, Best Buddies Ride, etc.
Are you a group flying and need airport pick up?
Are you a manufacture or bike store that wants to support a race, but does not have the equipment that is need for your event. I can take care of that!
RDs, are you in need of a tech support for your race? I been involved in running triathlons and know how it is set up. I have worked big and little races.
Going to Interbike? Need to move your show booth. I know the workings of how the show works.

All bikes are load ride ready, only the front wheel come off and then attaches to bike, bike gets its own mount. I travel with 45 bikes like this. plus gear.
I am based in Tucson AZ, servicing, AZ, southern CA and will transport to USA and Canada.

If you have a special need, let me know.

email velotranz@gmail.com
Last edited by: velotranz: Aug 5, 14 14:25
Quote Reply
Re: Bike transport [velotranz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this IS the guy to use to get your group to events in the western states….
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will be transporting bikes to both
Vineman's races in the Napa Valley...... 70.3, full and Barb's race.(same day as the full)
I will transport bikes from Tucson, Phoenix, San Diego and LA.
All bikes loaded ride ready. They travel in a NO touch way. Bring your wheel bag that hangs off your pedal and a gear bag.
Price includes... bike, bag and bring a hanger to dry wetsuit that hangs on your bike on the way home. Extra wheels must be in a wheel bag.
Bikes will be transported to swim start for you. After race see me in the back parking lot of race finish.
Details of pick up, drop off ,will be worked out closer to the events. It could be your house if you had 5 bikes there!
Price $170 from San Diego and $220 from AZ.
Of course the lawyers tell me insurance is extra... $6 per $1000 of goods.
Truck has limited space..... 45..... I use NO blankets or straps to hold your bike in place.
Contact velotranz.com
Any other groups needing transport to events or sag service?
Last edited by: velotranz: Jun 29, 14 16:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
  For those going to Deuces Wild Triathlon ,
Come and me Check me out. I will in the transition area doing tech support for the race.
Last edited by: velotranz: Jun 12, 14 9:02
Quote Reply
Post deleted by velotranz [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: velotranz: Jun 9, 14 6:41
Quote | Reply
 Looking for a groups to transport to races. I need at lest 20 to start as truck can hold 45.
I am servicing the south west USA. Let me know as then I can work a price for your gang.r
Price includes bike and all the gear you can put in truck!!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by velotranz [ In reply to ]