Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hawaii Bike Pics?
Quote | Reply
Does anybody know where to find decent pics of the bikes in Hawaii? I mean, common, lets face it, that's why we watch. Nobody watches the tour de lance to see who's gonna win, we wanna see what is getting hauled along at thirty miles an hour.

-Lance should ride schwinn
Quote Reply
Re: Hawaii Bike Pics? [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking at the few photos I've seen it appears that the bikes were all over the place in terms of steep vs shallow and 650 vs 700. Kraft is definately riding shallow and slammed back in her seat in comparison to Bowden and Natasha on their Cheetahs. Reid looks shallow to me but is sitting at the front tip of his seat in the one photo I've seen. Luke Bell was riding a road geomety Giant TCR. Not sure about the rest but it looks like a bit of mix from what I can tell from these few photos. Nothing spectacular on the bike this year. Sadler had the fastest time but still about ten minutes of the record. A big group of the other pros were five to seven minutes back.
Quote Reply
Re: Hawaii Bike Pics? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tim Deboom still looked the most comfortable; It's like his bike is hand made for him.
Quote Reply
Re: Hawaii Bike Pics? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you look at the pre race pics from IMLive.com there is a picture w/ Reid holding his bike (Pre check in?). Its obvious his seat is set forward. You'd think Specialized would make a custom for him. I'd guess his ride is "traditional" geometry.
Quote Reply
Re: Hawaii Bike Pics? [tri1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Hawaii Bike Pics? [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought it was. Doesn't Trek make the aluminum TT frames custom for their pro riders (DeBoom, some of the posties...)?
Quote Reply
Re: Hawaii Bike Pics? [Marlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could be wrong but thought I read before this year's TDF that only Lance had a custom frame.
Quote Reply
Re: Hawaii Bike Pics? [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we have some pics up now, but will have MANY pics up starting this afternoon and going on for a few days.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply